Brighton
alan partridge said:
where's pogo?

Pogo_Patterson.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Top work everyone. Good to see that prick Danny Kendall has been forgotten. What a RUBBISH character he was.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Simster said:
Top work everyone. Good to see that prick Danny Kendall has been forgotten. What a RUBBISH character he was.
Sorry, did someone say Danny Kendall?

Danny_Kendall.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Where's Mr Bronson, toupee wearing monster of the classroom, and star of the Empire Strikes Back?

And persecutor of Danny Kendall.

Dandyman

In London village.
Trigger said:
Roland Browning anyone?

grange8.jpg

"I want to be your friend Ro-land" :D

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Eeek, I'm scared even looking at him.

On a topical note, I believe Mrs McCluskey (stern headmistress type, resident of Hurstpierpoint and occasional token celebrity to open Downlands School's annual summer fete) made a brief appearance as a magistrate in EastEnders recently.

I think she sent Charlie Slater down. Or was it Rita in Coronation Street? I can't remember, too many soaps and too many trials.

Mrs McCluskey was head of the joint last time I saw Grange Hill, although Mr Robson (sucky-up PE teacher) was doing his best to muscle in.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is there nobody you can't dig up out of the vaults of TV history?

What about

- that bloke who played Richard Hillman in Coronation St
- Ziggy Greaves
- Faye Lucas
-anyone from that other, rival school (what was it called?? Saint something I think). I think Ant Jones went there.

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Taking this full circle, doesn't the bloke who played Gripper Stebson now live as a recluse due to all the hassle he used to get from people who thought it was all real?

Dandyman

In London village.
Sonic The Hedgehog said:
Taking this full circle, doesn't the bloke who played Gripper Stebson now live as a recluse due to all the hassle he used to get from people who thought it was all real?

Did he move to Paulsgrove ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here