Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Grid girls scrapped from F1 races..

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I can only imagine the scenes of upset in some of your households when the Bravo channel was taken off air. No more Topless darts. Oh! The humanity! Still, the internet has plenty of dollybirds parading around for your delection.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
It's not PC.... it's about not teaching young boys that young girls are just decoration.

Screenshot_20180129-105347.png

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Youre too young to use "dollybirds" mate

You're probably right but my dodgy knee and penchant for Radio 4 dramas belies that fact. You know, I got out of breath grating cheese the other day! Grating cheese. It's a slippery slope.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You're probably right but my dodgy knee and penchant for Radio 4 dramas belies that fact. You know, I got out of breath grating cheese the other day! Grating cheese. It's a slippery slope.

just calm down and have a werthers original.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
blokes wouldnt give a toss

I think the idea of camp men running up and down the pit lane prior to the race and then hanging around putting pretty reef bouquets around the podium finishers would bring more spectators into a sport which has become mind-glowingly dull.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I think the idea of camp men running up and down the pit lane prior to the race and then hanging around putting pretty reef bouquets around the podium finishers would bring more spectators into a sport which has become mind-glowingly dull.

perhaps they could run around on the track tossing glitter and confetti skywards during the race.......that would be nice.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
perhaps they could run around on the track tossing glitter and confetti skywards during the race.......that would be nice.

think of the exhaust fumes , would play havoc with your complexion :lolol:

Converstaion in our office:

Woman: It's the right thing to do.
Bloke; No, it really isn't as they are now out of work.
Woman: Well if they had some fit men on the Grid it would probably be ok.
Bloke: There are already men on the Grid, they're the ones driving the cars love.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here