Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greg Bobkin.....

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
My hairdressers, dog walkers, cousins auntie knows Bobkin's accountant.

He says that he knows Vicente's wife's sister's second cousin's drycleaner and he said Bobkin has always wanted to play in the same team as Vicente

Maybe if we can get Vicente signed it will sweaten the deal for us.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I couldn't think of a less glamourous fixture if I tried! Are you sure Bobkin played in that one, I thought he was suffering a recurrence of his missing kneecaps injury in that game?!?

I just happened to be in the area that day, picking up a second hand Swingball I'd bought on Ebay.
It was Bobkins comeback game after having an op to remove some webbing from his right foot. I Got chatting with a couple of the home fans and they were resigned to losing him in January, but they managed to hang on to him for their playoff push.

He hit the bar with a chip from about 40 yards ! Would bloody love to get him down here.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
No way. Massive attitude problems, i've heard that while on loan at Acomb Rovers he regularly refused to play spouting all this 'i'm too good for futsal' bull shit.

f*ing prima donna imo

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Sky are saying he's going to Palace.

Apparently he's a replacement for Zaha.

Once they have sold young Wilfried and used the proceeds to solve the euro crisis and third world debt they are spending the rest on "Gorgeous" Greg Bobkin.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Nothing but trouble, this from The Sun on-line:

Wantaway Stevenage hotshot Greg Bobkin lashed out at police earlier today having been stopped on the M25 for speeding in his Porsche 911. "Gorgeous" Greg, romantically linked with Nadine from top girls band Girls Aloud was said to have been abusive and violent when asked to take a breath test. Police later confirmed that they had taken a man into custody after restraining him following a car chase through Essex.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
This made me laugh:

Borochat

More Rumors
fmboro, today at 09:22:36
User: fmboro - profile
Views: 455
Apparently, a Stevenage youngster called Greg Bobkin is attracting some interest in the higher leagues such as Brighton.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
User: Le Big Mac - profile
Views: 439

Greg Bobkin?

Does he even exist? Do we even have youth players?

:lolol:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
With Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd, Real Madrid and Barcelona all chasing him we've not got a chance. Real Madrid have opened the bidding at £140,000 a week.

But our Tony's a trillionaire! He just doesn't like to tell anyone about it, I'm sure he'd be happy to pay £200k a week, especially for someone from Stevenage!

SFC_Bobkin

May 23, 2012
Hello everyone my friends told me about this thread and I registered to let you all know. There is no Greg Bobkin, I think you are getting him confused with me (Tom Bobkin), I am currently an academy player for stevenage but I have not had any approaches from other clubs. thought I should end this rumour in case it gets out of hand! I am 17 and haven't played a game for them yet so I'm not sure where your storied are coming from. I hope to make it into the frist team soon though so look out for me. THanks, Tom.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Whoosh!!!!!!!!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Hello everyone my friends told me about this thread and I registered to let you all know. There is no Greg Bobkin, I think you are getting him confused with me (Tom Bobkin), I am currently an academy player for stevenage but I have not had any approaches from other clubs. thought I should end this rumour in case it gets out of hand! I am 17 and haven't played a game for them yet so I'm not sure where your storied are coming from. I hope to make it into the frist team soon though so look out for me. THanks, Tom.

Don't listen to him!

Hello Seagulls,

A few of the lads at 'boro tipped me off that I was being lined up for a move to the Brighton, because it was the first I'd heard of it. But then I had a word with the gaffer and he told me that apparently a deal was in place when Barnsley came in with a bid of 20p and a Curly-Wurly and it was accepted!

It's a shame, because I'd have loved to have graced the Amex, but I've notified Stevenage of a possible replacement for me; someone had told me that your Ryan Harley was top drawer - one even going so far as saying he is worth more than Zaha... I saw a free kick of his in one of your games, and thought that's just what Stevenage needs.

So expect a bit of movement in that area soon.

Cheers, and all the best for next season

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Alright Greg, thanks for clearing that up mate and good luck at Barnsley. They might pay you in curly wurlys. Result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here