Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greer and Bennett

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
I agree they are perfectly able this season, however I am suggesting next season if we have ambitions of reaching the top 6 Greer and Bennett are not good enough. Sorry if you misconstrued my OP

Oh yes Greer is coming to the end and Bennett well, is not great defensively for sure. I just think we do not need to be that ambitious right now and look more at where we are.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
People that think Bennett can't defend but Bruno can must not have watched us the past two seasons.

I don't think any of the back four are good enough to get us promoted, Dunk has raw talent still just needs consistency in games (which will come with age) the other positions need looking at.

Jan 9, 2015
Greer was awful today. Gave away their third goal, was too slow and ran out of steam. JFC had another poor game, so did Bennett against class opponents. We gave them too much respect in first half, stood off, gave them space to work their magic. CH must have used the hait

Jan 9, 2015
Should have finished....hair dryer at halftime. Second half was exciting and respectable.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I did read it. But you posted it straight after playing Arsenal. It is strange that that performance was the last straw that made you post about them.

Playing against better teams amplifies deficiencies, which have also been evident in previous games.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Yes it will. But amplified to a level where it is irrelevant in our league. To count any bad moments or performances from today against a player is just plain idiocy.

The basics are still the same no matter whether you're playing Barcelona or Barnet, if your a fullback you should keep tight to your man, not give him yards of space and it makes losing the ball in our final third all the more regrettable. If Arsenal had scored via individual pieces of brilliance you can't complain but some of their goals were eminently avoidable today.

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
Greer was very poor again today. Dunk has been covering for him all season but today he was found out. His passing was awful, why he thinks he can play 40yard passes when he struggles with 10 yard passes is beyond me. He's too slow and has become a liability at the back

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Loving the numpties who think it's fair to judge players on one game against Champions League Arsenal.

Most certainly this, although I wouldn't call them numbties. I'd prefer thick, fickle cvnts though

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Loving the numpties who think it's fair to judge players on one game against Champions League Arsenal.

Your the numpty. Its a forum where people have different views.Just because their not the same as yours does not make them a numpty. You are so far up your own arse

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
:lolol: I've just copied that post for my 6 year old's grammar practise

What a knob you are. Gone back on all my past 10 posts and given thumbs down .I rest my case you are a sad little prick so far up his own arse. I bet you laugh at your so called wit on here and pat yourself on the back at the humour and putdowns on here while the rest of the board just think you are a ****

Stumpy Tim

What a knob you are. Gone back on all my past 10 posts and given thumbs down .I rest my case you are a sad little prick so far up his own arse. I bet you laugh at your so called wit on here and put yourself on the back at the humour and putdowns on hee while the rest of the board just think you are a ****

:clap::clap:

I "Thumbs Downed" you three times, which is exactly what you did to me. You clueless THICKY

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here