Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greece penalty was blatant dive

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
People said this about Greece at Euro 04,fair play for getting through but they are so dull.

They were far from dull last night, could have scored 3 or 4.

GO GREECE #SweepstakeTeam

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Boring?!? They were awesome last night! AWESOME. Played with verve on the break, strong and resolute at the back and hit the woodwork 3 times FFS. Indeed they were everything England were not, and you know what?!? they actually made it past the group stages. For me they can, nay will, beat Costa Rica and I'll be cheering them on... GO GREECE from the K dogg too.

Oh and I'm sorry but it was a pen, you know it, I know it, the Ivory Coast team knew it, the whole of the watching world knew it.

K dogg

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
It was a pen. An unfortunate one but a foul nevertheless. They had a 4 on 2 minutes earlier so they only had themselves to blame.

This. Really wanted Ivory Coast to progress as I find Greece such a dull and negative side to watch on the whole. Having said that they gave it more of a go last night and hit the woodwork at least twice as well. Still gutted they progressed and Ivory Coast are out but no sour grapes from me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here