Greatbigtick.com - teeny tiny giveaway

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Remember this little fellow?

Albion Tick.jpg

'Tis the season of giving and NSC has been very giving towards the odd personal project that is http://www.greatbigtick.com. Outside of London, Brighton has been the happiest hunting grounds for hits.

As a small show of appreciation I am offering the original artwork absolutely free, gratis and for nothing to one member of the NSC family. It's only small, measuring in at 6" x 4". As such, it's the perfect size for framing and popping in your downstairs loo or on your office desk. What better way to show your support of the Albion than through a football toting tick?

In the unlikely event that this silly enterprise ever takes off, the lucky recipient will find themselves holding a genuine "first generation" piece of tick art. In the more likely event that I just keep churning these out off and on for fun, then at least there's an Albion supporting parasite in it for you.

It's not a competition as such. All I'm trying to do is to spread the word and drum up as much interest as possible in the lovable mites. Therefore, the "winner" will be the person who can demonstrate the biggest possible audience for the picture on delivery...or the person who can maximise it's exposure to people of the Palace supporting variety.

If you're interested in this once in a lifetime (ha!) opportunity then simply reply to this thread stating why you should get the goods. I'll go through the replies after a week and pick what I reckon is the best (of the polite ones).

Cheers all.

Jim

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I would be really ticked off if I didn't win this Tick.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Ideally, I'd be looking for this to go to a Croydon tram driver who could pop this up. Just imagine the thousands of locals that would see the little fella proudly showing his colours. Perhaps I should just get thousands of these printed up and organise an air drop.

On reflection, I'm probably not helping my cause to make this a desirable brand in the Croydon area.

:albion2:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Never thought of displaying any artwork at my office, but as I have a Palace fan sitting behind me, this ticks all the right boxes.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Final bounce. Couple of days to go. Last chance to stake your claim for The Albion Tick...

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Hi Jim, I work at an FE College in SW8. We have quite a few students who are Palarse fans, I would be more than happy to hang Brighton Tick up in our workshop where about 200 people would see him each week.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Hi Jim, I work at an FE College in SW8. We have quite a few students who are Palarse fans, I would be more than happy to hang Brighton Tick up in our workshop where about 200 people would see him each week.

Oh yes! Someone who gets it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's only small, measuring in at 6" x 4". As such, it's the perfect size for framing and popping in your downstairs loo or on your office desk. What better way to show your support of the Albion than through a football toting tick?

Only small you say? In which case THPP is willing to invade the pitch from the WSL and streak on 83 minutes today with only some original tick artwork to cover his modesty. Its what baby Jesus and all his little elves would have wanted :xmas:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Only small you say? In which case THPP is willing to invade the pitch from the WSL and streak on 83 minutes today with only some original tick artwork to cover his modesty. Its what baby Jesus and all his little elves would have wanted :xmas:

Blimey! Can anybody top that. That's a 19-20,000 audience right there.

Believe it when I see it though.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports