Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great Yarmouth

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
having a few days away in Great Yarmouth next week, any ideas of what to do in Great Yarmouth. and before you answer tim i know there are good walks!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
having a few days away in Great Yarmouth next week, any ideas of what to do in Great Yarmouth. and before you answer tim i know there are good walks!

If you're from Newhaven you will find Great Yarmouth to be pretty much OK.

If you're from anywhere else you'll reckon it's one of the worst places in the world.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If you've already booked, have a great holiday. If you haven't, then go somewhere else would be my advice.

ABIMEG2

Jan 29, 2008
I live an hr away from grt yarmouth ,the beaches are nice and sandy and also it has small theme park with a few good rides in ,its not your thorpe park or Alton towers but it'll do for a few days away from home,it also has a few rides on the sea front ,hope this helps ya matey ..

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Hire a boat and go on the Broads. Chunky's Boatyard used to do good deals.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
The high street is good..

If you are staying in the caravan park then hire a buggy, it's very good fun!

There is a massive bar along the sea front, can't remember what it's called but it has a massive play area for kids and a singer, and also an arcade.

EDIT - The bar is called "WINTER GARDENS"

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

I live an hr away from grt yarmouth ,the beaches are nice and sandy and also it has small theme park with a few good rides in ,its not your thorpe park or Alton towers but it'll do for a few days away from home,it also has a few rides on the sea front ,hope this helps ya matey ..

He knows about the Theme Park he nearly threw up on the Mary Rose way back in 87.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
a boat trip out to the seal colony is good if you've got kids, also Cromer Church has a very high steeple which you can go to the top of....the view from there is breathtaking.
Otherwise, Great Yarmouth is pretty shit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here