Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great to see Ince back in the stripes.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Much better than league 1, although the most important aspect is he is getting at least competitive football, and can get moving forward again with his career.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What a waste, he is far better than league 1. I'm suprised he didn't wait for another week and look for a championship side

Much better than league 1, although the most important aspect is he is getting at least competitive football, and can get moving forward again with his career.

I dont understand all this as he has shown he is not good enough for The Championship other than the those likley to be in a relegation fight so where is he supposed to go other than League 1.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
I dont understand all this as he has shown h is not good enough for The Championship so where is he supposed to go other than League 1.
Played in a fairly week albion team under Garcia, and showed he was capable of playing in the championship, against what the league had to offer. Did not look out of place at all, if anything was one of our better players in a team that strapped 6th spot that season. Yes first touch not the best, although not all current Albion players are perfect all round. Does the job he does, break up play, strong in the tackle. Showed he was capable of a probing run forward in the odd occasion. Unfortunately under Hypia who was a disaster and did not have a clue re team selection on the whole, and management) Ince appeared to lose confidence and beleaf, cast aside when crofts who was past his best and caskey got the nod in front of Ince. Ince was never Hughton's type of player. Not tidy enough in possession, pass pass pass and not how Hughton's want's to play.
He will come good, and figure again in the championship I am sure at some stage. Not the premier league, as nobody has ever said he is premier standard.Mind you neither are some of our Albion present midfielders!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Got to be NSC's most overated player. Loved for his ability to make a worldie tackle now and then. Terrible texhnical footballer. Stuggles to make a 10 yard pass to feet or infront of a player. Always puts it behind which slows down any move going forward. There is a reason why hes not being looked at by championship teams, he is currently no where near the level needed.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Got to be NSC's most overated player. Loved for his ability to make a worldie tackle now and then. Terrible texhnical footballer. Stuggles to make a 10 yard pass to feet or infront of a player. Always puts it behind which slows down any move going forward. There is a reason why hes not being looked at by championship teams, he is currently no where near the level needed.

So true and I would suggest that Bury will be pushing for top 6 and he will do well with them. Lee Clark may see something in him being an ex midfielder himself that may help him.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
So true and I would suggest that Bury will be pushing for top 6 and he will do well with them. Lee Clark may see something in him being an ex midfielder himself that may help him.
Oh bless you! You were missing the point raised. Not too worry. I will enjoy the rest of your input on various topics!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here