Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Great service from Albion ticket office (season ticket application)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I have to say, in all my dealings with them over the years, they have been exceptional :clap:

I'm guessing that coming on here and starting a thread after a good experience is far less frequent than when someone has a bad experience, sadly.

I think that's a key point - something about empty vessels making the most noise.........

Given everything the club does, I personally think they get almost all the big decisions absolutely right - whatever they do, though, there will always be someone it doesn't quite suit, or someone prepared to pick holes in it. We shouldn't let the 1% muddy the 99% of great work the club does. We've also seen that in times of crisis - Shoreham and now for example - the club is the absolute leader amongst football clubs for the way they operate with respect to players, fans, employees and the wider community - and whether people like it or not a lot of that is down to Paul Barber as well as Tony Bloom. We're so very lucky to have them both at the helm - along with GP who anyone can see fits the club ethos to a tee.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The ticket office hasn't been the same frankly, since Scottish Paul left.

(it has really - they do a great job)

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009
Many of us find reasons to complain at some point or another, so it's only fair to give praise when one gets great service from the club.

Jenny from the ticket office phoned yesterday to discuss my application for an additional season ticket for one of my kids.

She couldn't help initially, but I appreciated the call and the reasons why.

But she called back shortly after and sorted it after someone else kindly moved to make an extra space. Hurrah!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

While I'm here though.... I reckon the 20/21 season will kick off late. Maybe late in the year or early 2021.

If that's the case, and the team has to squeeze in loads of mid-week matches, I do hope it extends the max 6 ticket upgrades allowed in a season.

Also, the Premier League should do its best to get matches in half-term/holiday weeks when young kids can actually go.

I think her name is Jenny Gover or Glover. A couple of years ago she went way above and beyond to help me out with a tricky little problem involving a seat move and a PSL. She was very efficient, very nice and polite and even though the Club were 'in the right' over my issue, she really pushed things to make it work for me. All the other dealings I have had with ticket office staff have been good as well. Credit to them all in what effectively is a captive market where they don't need us as individuals, as such.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Sauce ? Or more ill-founded scaremongering ?

It was well-publicised before school closures and the lockdown that taking the measure we now have would be likely to cause a second spike in the autumn.

2F497361-E5A4-4281-BE74-BB2501B4A089.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here