Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Great news for lovers of classic comedy

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fantastic, almost as exciting as Ant and Decs Saturday night Take Away for me. I hope it’s also shown on Saturday night prime time tv :thumbsup:

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
I opened this thread in quite a good mood, then read it and was slightly sick in the back of my mouth.

If Mrs Brown’s Boys is classic comedy, then Mr Blobby’s number one single is a classic tune, Barratt homes are classic architecture and Alvin and the Chipmunks 3 is a classic film.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Fantastic, almost as exciting as Ant and Decs Saturday night Take Away for me. I hope it’s also shown on Saturday night prime time tv :thumbsup:
I take my hat off to them really. They make literally the exact same show every week for 10 weeks a year and clean up at the awards shows for it while simultaneously making millions of quid for doing so.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I opened this thread in quite a good mood, then read it and was slightly sick in the back of my mouth.

If Mrs Brown’s Boys is classic comedy, then Mr Blobby’s number one single is a classic tune, Barratt homes are classic architecture and Alvin and the Chipmunks 3 is a classic film.
Apologies old boy, Denis Norden would have put this in the 'Monday Morning Sarcasm file', all we can hope is that it gets canned because it upsets the transgender mob?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not for me, Clive.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
What about Love thy Neighbor returning, or would that upset the Wokey-wokey brigade who are offended at a bit of bantz :rolleyes:
Shouldn't think that would upset anyone. The writers are dead. The actor who played Eddie is dead. All the actors who played Eddie's mates are dead. A new version would just be about the Reynolds, a retired couple living quietly next door to a widow who they've always been friendly with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here