Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great half time entertainment

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
No not the singer. I meant the arguement over who should be using the goal at our end. It had already kicked off before the match when all 3 of Readings' keepers came down our end to warm up and then the rest of the teams emerged forcing Albion up the home end. Really funny seeing Kuipers in amongst their keepers trying in vain to get them to move down to the other end of the pitch explaining that the teams should warm up in front of their own supporters, even funnier when you saw that ALL the Reading team were limbering up in front of us.
Funnier still were the events at half-time when once again their reserve goalkeepers used our goal and refused to move when John Keeley asked them to. So hats off to Kerry Mayo and Jake Robinson who continually bombarded them with shots and crosses forcing their keeper into a right strop (throwing the ball to the sidelines and refusing to return any balls that ended up in the goal.
Well done to our fans behind the goal for cheering every time one of our players hit the back of the net.
I know it was all down to us having the shaded end but it was hilarious to watch nonetheless.
:lolol: :clap2: :lolol:

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
And Mayo hitting the crossbar from the halfway line whilst thier keeper warmed up. Pure class!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
and people randomly walking across as they were about to shoot. fantastic stuff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here