Graheme Smith Is A Prick ...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
The one thing that keeps bugging me is what does it matter that a player doesn't like the club and had a bad time here? We should not be concerned what he thinks of us, let him move on and we should do the same.

micheal64

micheal64
Jan 6, 2010
eastbourne
stupid none league keeper , totall scots twat , gobbing off as he,s failed , good ridence to bad rubbish , stats dont lie you scottish fool !

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Reading the argus and see'ing all the bullshit he has been saying that Brighton are shit ..
Its only because hes shit and hes not better than kuipers or the other clumsy one

PRICK :angry:

lies, all lies, we as a team are not shit!!

Look at our position at the top of league one, an excellent disciplinary record, our keepers feel safe with the rock solid defence in front of him...REAL MADRID? Who are they??

:facepalm::shootself
:lolol::lolol:

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
We were shit & he made us shiter when he was between the posts.

Scottish football is total plop even Cetic & Rangers are shit now that they cannot get any more credit from the banks to bring in better players from abroad.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I think the point is that he has been totally unprofesional in his comments to the media about a club he once played for. IF he had been half decent for us it would not annoy people so much. The fact he was UTTER UTTER bollocks for us and then starts having a go is f***ing annoying and childish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports