Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
graham-roberts_3056273_GIFSoup.com.gif

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Wow, the Little Englander mob are out in force today. Finished with your Daily Mails for the day??

Always forget what a right wing cesspit this place is. Thanks for reminding me why I stopped coming on here!

Bye bye then, I doubt your drivel will be missed.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
39 people died at Heysel plus some 600 injured.

I did wonder how long it would take for this little factual nugget to be recalled. Can't quite remember another nationalities fans inflicting 39 deaths along with 600 plus injured. All countries have their problem fans but I think this little incident did make our own problem supporters stand out.

As for Roberts, deluded doesn't even come close.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I did wonder how long it would take for this little factual nugget to be recalled. Can't quite remember another nationalities fans inflicting 39 deaths along with 600 plus injured. All countries have their problem fans but I think this little incident did make our own problem supporters stand out.
This , people are deluded if they think heysel wasnt a massive contributory factor.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Wow, the Little Englander mob are out in force today. Finished with your Daily Mails for the day??

Always forget what a right wing cesspit this place is. Thanks for reminding me why I stopped coming on here!

I'm a million miles from being a little Englander. I'm a confirmed leftie too. I'm afraid I agree with the thug Roberts on this one though.

Leyton Gull

Banned
Sep 14, 2015
I'm a million miles from being a little Englander. I'm a confirmed leftie too. I'm afraid I agree with the thug Roberts on this one though.

I hated Thasser. Thasser hated football. Football violence was getting out of control and apart from as you say the isolated incident, the English were the worst by a country mile. I believe this was the worst incident in the history of football that could not loosely be described as an accident though obviously the Liverpool fans did not want to see people killed. If English football was one single football player, he'd have walked before the ref showed his card.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Yes but it's no secret that Thatcher's government wanted English clubs out of Europe so UEFA were pushing at an open door. Of course other countries have had hooligan problems, but nothing like on the scale and depressing regularity of that supplied by the English during that period.
Scale was the key word there......other countries were regular if not more regular in their violence and general antisocial activities , it's just that our boys presented the continent with big numbers, including deaths sadly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here