Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter's Spurs Press Conference

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No, no he didn’t.

He said he was happy with the level of performance, which is clearly not the same thing at all.

Yes he did.

In the interview after the game he said he was happy with the level of performance ...delighted! A few people picked it up on the club feed of the interview. I would have been “ delighted” if we could put the ball in the net...and that is all the game is about at the moment...

I was glad he was “ delighted” that in both games against a team that is below us and we should be beating, we didn’t!

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021
The media just didn't ask the questions that the punters want an answer to. Namely "Your strikers can't hit a cows backside with a banjo. Why are they so shocking at finishing and what do they do all week in training?". Over to you Radio Sussex. Get it asked.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes he did.

In the interview after the game he said he was happy with the level of performance ...delighted! A few people picked it up on the club feed of the interview. I would have been “ delighted” if we could put the ball in the net...and that is all the game is about at the moment...

I was glad he was “ delighted” that in both games against a team that is below us and we should be beating, we didn’t!

No, not entitled at all :wink:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Worth watching this week.

Really impressive from GP. Obviously more relaxed than a few weeks ago and less prickly.

Good answer about Harry Kane. The way he spoke about developing young players for the club/Tony Bloom (including Robert Sanchez) was great. Also what he said about managerial influences was interesting.

10/10.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here