Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Thank you.

You started the change and contributed 30% of the points as manager to achieving the European dream.

No doubt you’re kicking yourself, but life moves on. Despite the haters you are the one that gave RDZ the platform and for that I’m grateful.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Thank you.

You started the change and contributed 30% of the points as manager to achieving the European dream.

No doubt you’re kicking yourself, but life moves on. Despite the haters you are the one that gave RDZ the platform and for that I’m grateful.
Hear hear! Good to find I'm not the only one who doesn't want to re-write history! Whether Potter would have got us three places higher than he managed last season, I don't know - maybe, even probably, he wouldn't, but that doesn't mean we weren't doing pretty well the day before he left us (and felt pretty glum the day after he left - apart from THPP, of course).

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
To be fair, I feel warmer towards Chris Hughton who not only got us up, but also did what is often considered even harder than getting in the Premier League kept us up, for two seasons.

Hear hear! Good to find I'm not the only one who doesn't want to re-write history! Whether Potter would have got us three places higher than he managed last season, I don't know - maybe, even probably, he wouldn't, but that doesn't mean we weren't doing pretty well the day before he left us (and felt pretty glum the day after he left - apart from THPP, of course).
I liked what someone said, which was that GP leaving BHAFC turned out to be the best thing to happen to BHAFC since GP joining BHAFC.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Thank you.

The foundations were laid by Tony Bloom. Potter was one of those employed to coach the team.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Shit post today
Entitled to your opinion mate. But if it had not been for Potter laying the foundations we wouldn’t be where we are today, so pretty appropriate IMO.
you're right. But your post is not for today…. No offence sorry. Potter is no longer part of the new dream. He f***ed off.

Last edited:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
To be fair, I feel warmer towards Chris Hughton who not only got us up, but also did what is often considered even harder than getting in the Premier League kept us up, for two seasons.

I liked what someone said, which was that GP leaving BHAFC turned out to be the best thing to happen to BHAFC since GP joining BHAFC.
CH will be looking on proudly today I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here