Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Hunter big interview with Adam Lallana

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not sure this has been covered in full on here, but it's so good it deserves its own thread. I assume there are more segments to come in time.

This first part on Albion's South American contingent is fascinating...

muzz

Jan 4, 2023
The full podcast is about an hour and is available in all the usual podcast spots. Part 2 is probably better IMO, as part 1 is more Graham just talking at Lallana (albeit with enthusiasm). Some interesting insights into his opinion of RDZ + the South American contingent as per the video!

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Well turns out everyone has been saying his name wrong. Apparently it's more like lee-yan-ah, which makes sense with his Spanish heritage.

Interesting that De Zerbi supposedly said to him on his first day that he doesn't play like an English footballer

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Perhaps our most important Premier League era signing as one that brings as much off the pitch as on it. Agree with @Justice that in time he'll be a very good coach. Can certainly see him as Head Coach at a Premier League club at quite a young age, where he can take what he's learned from all his coaches and add his own thoughts to it.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Well turns out everyone has been saying his name wrong. Apparently it's more like lee-yan-ah, which makes sense with his Spanish heritage.
That added to the fact that he's studied Spanish makes me wonder why he can't pronounce Cucurella's name correctly.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Really was looking forward to this second part, then realised I can't stand the sound of McHunters voice. It's all "look at me, jimmy"
It's not because he's a sweaty, it's because he won't shut up!

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Not sure this has been covered in full on here, but it's so good it deserves its own thread. I assume there are more segments to come in time.

This first part on Albion's South American contingent is fascinating...

Just fantastic!! Natural and passionate and without the normal stock responses.
So good 👍

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here