Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Graeme Souness to swim the channel.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He's on TS now discussing what he did.......he went in the water at 12.30am for an hour, then back in again a few hours later (this time in daylight). Total distance the team swam was 30 miles due to tidal movement, also talked about the effects of shipping (near-constant churn in the water), large numbers of jellyfish, swimming in the dark etc.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
He's on TS now discussing what he did.......he went in the water at 12.30am for an hour, then back in again a few hours later (this time in daylight). Total distance the team swam was 30 miles due to tidal movement, also talked about the effects of shipping (near-constant churn in the water), large numbers of jellyfish, swimming in the dark etc.
Thanks for clarifying

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Did anyone ask him for his current/revised thoughts about RDZ? :lolol:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Literally talking about it now - 'I don't see any obvious change in the way they play since Potter left'

I shit you not.
I think the sea water has messed him up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here