Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Grady Diangana

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I read something on twitter a couple of days ago with West Ham fans saying their club should be more like us , and refuse point blank to sell their best young players.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Moose was absolutely fuming on Talksport this morning. Said he's one of the finest academy prospects for many years and West H'aaaaaaaaaaaa'm shouldn't be selling off their crown jewels to the likes of West Brom.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
:yawn:

Probably clickbait nonsense.

Stat does the hard work so you don't have too...

https://www.footballtransfertavern....s/brighton-plan-hijack-diangana-wba-transfer/

Brighton are hoping to hijack West Brom’s proposed £20m move for West Ham winger Grady Diangana.

That is according to a report from the Daily Mail, which claimed that Fulham and Aston Villa are also considering 11th-hour action to try and divert the 22-year-old away from joining the Baggies, who have been given permission by the Hammers to discuss personal terms with the player.

The report added that West Brom are hoping to complete the deal as quickly as possible so as to prevent the Seagulls and other clubs from a last-ditch swoop.

There is absolutely zero chance that the ‘football transfer tavern’ knows what Brighton hopes for in the transfer market.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There is absolutely zero chance that the ‘football transfer tavern’ knows what Brighton hopes for in the transfer market.
I know, I just loves the thrill of the chase!!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Go with the assumption that they are all shite and you won’t be disappointed

Of course. I share Hunter S. Thompsons view on the subject.

"Journalism is not a profession or a trade. It is a cheap catch-all for ****offs and misfits—a false doorway to the backside of life, a filthy piss-ridden little hole nailed off by the building inspector, but just deep enough for a wino to curl up from the sidewalk and ********** like a chimp in a zoo-cage.”

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Possible, I dont know anything about British newspapers.

Oh they are a joy to behold.....

(should pop this on the vasectomy thread as well)

Attachments

• 9d0w2A3.jpeg
    9d0w2A3.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 259

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Of course. I share Hunter S. Thompsons view on the subject.

"Journalism is not a profession or a trade. It is a cheap catch-all for ****offs and misfits—a false doorway to the backside of life, a filthy piss-ridden little hole nailed off by the building inspector, but just deep enough for a wino to curl up from the sidewalk and ********** like a chimp in a zoo-cage.”

Can't disagree with the God of Gonzo.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
fair enough, then maybe is worth a look?

Surely, they would be same as us though, in not wanting to strengthen a direct rival? a move abroad would seem more likely?

You'd think that but West Ham seem more than happy to do business with league rivals. They have been pretty much ever since those owners got in. It's all about the money for them 3 I don't think they really understand football that well.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You'd think that but West Ham seem more than happy to do business with league rivals. They have been pretty much ever since those owners got in. It's all about the money for them 3 I don't think they really understand football that well.

It's The West Ham Way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here