Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] ‘Grace’ locations

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
What a weak plot it was, and some horrific casting such as the complete lack of any chemistry between the two baddies who were meant to have been an item for years.

Worth watching for the Brighton locations and as long as you don't mind a cliche'd plot with too many twists. It just got a bit silly and we were laughing about it afterwards.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
The problem was that they were given such a short slot to fit the story into. I'm sure if they had their way, it would have at least been a two-parter to give more room for character and plot development.

For those who have only read Peter James's early Roy Grace books, his writing does get a lot better in later books.

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
..........further away?

Not quite. The psychic turns out to be Sandy’s dad, who killed his daughter accidentally and then threw her body into Shoreham harbour. Her body gets found by Branson, who is having an affair with Cleo and who then decides to frame Grace for the killing. All pretty predictable.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Haven't read the books.

I thought the story was insipid and rushed, the acting iffy at best.

I honestly felt it was a parody at times.

Maybe we're spoilt with some of the higher quality cop thrillers.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
grace.jpg

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I'm reading the books now to keep ahead of the series. No spoilers guys, especially re Sandy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here