Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] GP: I think that anyone who criticises someone like Dan Burn doesn't understand football.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I did wonder whether any active players or staff were members on here, guess we will never know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't there insider or something like that that comes on here very occasionally but seems to talk for the club which would mean they do monitor nsc

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I don't like the article.

Fans and Journalists have long memories.

If there is a bad run of results again or if Burn makes a couple of mistakes again they will throw it in his his face even harder.

He is 100% correct to defend the the lad but to when you suggest to fans they don't know what they are talking about then you set yourself up for a fall. Imagine if the comment had been made a couple of weeks ago. He would have been slaughtered. I like the Graham Potter that flies under the radar with comments. These ones won't help. Anything said in that article could have just as easily have been said to Dan in private.

So?

Let them talk.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
And not just to the players who may or may have have any consciousness of it, everyone else who comes on here.

It just makes us look like a bunch of knobs.

Look, if someone deserves stick ... fine. Slate them. we've had plenty down the years who have acted like cocks or not tried

Webster doesn't deserve stick

Connolly doesn't deserve stick

The mods won't do anything. Happy to hide behind, "the players probably have no conception that NSC exists" or they don't want to have adverts" or it would be impossible to register anonymously". They know all three are bollocks

Promoting alternative threads is the only course of action in my view

Hmm

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
The whole strategy of our defensive play was to nullify TAA and Robertson, pressing and harrying as high up the field as possible. It’s been effective for most teams against them lately. Burn anticipated a cross field pass to TAA and headed towers him, Webster however did not notice or move across as the LCB in a 3 man defence. In that split second Salah was in more space that he should have been and received a simple ball over the top.

Anyway, what we both agree on was their excellence that evening. :thumbsup:

Absolutely. We were brilliant. And I certainly include BDB in that

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
This is a comment not criticism but felt Burn was very poor yesterday. As usual gave 100% but not a wingback. It is his defensive ability out wide where he is poor. Still find it hard to understand why as only left sided fullback we let Bernardo go. It will be a long time before Burn finds the space to go forward as he did against Liverpool

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
This is a comment not criticism but felt Burn was very poor yesterday. As usual gave 100% but not a wingback. It is his defensive ability out wide where he is poor. Still find it hard to understand why as only left sided fullback we let Bernardo go. It will be a long time before Burn finds the space to go forward as he did against Liverpool

Yes, okay as LCB, but definitely NOT a LWB

Jul 7, 2003

I agree - he seems to lose his man too easily when playing wing back. The early chance Salah had for Liverpool was put down by a lot of people as a Webster error, but if you watch the wide angle, Burn lost him and Webster had to cover.

As for options, I assume Michal Karbownik is the alternative with Solly missing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here