Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] GP 'Exodus' ?

FBAS

Oct 20, 2013
Let's face it, be honest, GP going is not biblical...is it? No it is not. Its what happens. It's not nice. Things happen that are not nice ,we've all had them. What do we do? We get over them. TB will appoint, I'm sure, another left field gem. We will back him, he will bring us success and we move up to another level. Graham who? Well before we do forget the man that along with our owner has brought us unparalleled success, to date, a platform to grow etc. So probably for the first time in our history a brilliant coach will come in saying "oh yes I like this!" And before we all get to salty, yes it's to soon, yes gutted that Bruno went too. But these things happen when your successful and you have gems that others want. Really for our own mental health if we can't handle it we are supporting the wrong club. We will ALWAYS be outgunned by clubs with more money that's not to say we can't be more successful than them. That for me is the prize. Supporting a team like the Albion isn't as easy as Supporting a ' big 6' club but it can be so much more rewarding. We Stand and fall for GOSBTS.

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
One post every three years. Remind me to log back in 2025. Can’t wait.
:thumbsup:
I remember another poster who joined NSC in 2010 and did their first post this year. Mental.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Let's face it, be honest, GP going is not biblical...is it? No it is not. Its what happens. It's not nice. Things happen that are not nice ,we've all had them. What do we do? We get over them. TB will appoint, I'm sure, another left field gem. We will back him, he will bring us success and we move up to another level. Graham who? Well before we do forget the man that along with our owner has brought us unparalleled success, to date, a platform to grow etc. So probably for the first time in our history a brilliant coach will come in saying "oh yes I like this!" And before we all get to salty, yes it's to soon, yes gutted that Bruno went too. But these things happen when your successful and you have gems that others want. Really for our own mental health if we can't handle it we are supporting the wrong club. We will ALWAYS be outgunned by clubs with more money that's not to say we can't be more successful than them. That for me is the prize. Supporting a team like the Albion isn't as easy as Supporting a ' big 6' club but it can be so much more rewarding. We Stand and fall for GOSBTS.

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

What’s the question again ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here