Got one over on tesco today..

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
opened the pack of SIX smoked bacon rashers and there were SEVEN........BOOM what a result!!!!!!!!

easily pleased...
Yay get in :rave:

Take that you capitalist scum

Strike one for the little man.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Their share prices will be down tomorrow.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
You must have got mine! I had 5 in a 6 pack yesterday though must admit did seem thicker than normal and wouldn't have been surprised if I got more meat than usual. About 23% more worryingly!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I bought a pack of 10 (TEN) Turkey Dinosaurs once from Tesco, and it was a blatant lie. There were only 9. So I wrote to them, to helpfully let them know about the serious problem with their product, and they replied that they pack by weight rather than number and its only a guide. So I, keen on getting myself a cheeky freebie, replied that I couldn't possibly explain this to my kids, who felt a serious disparity amongst them when one gets 5 and the other gets 4. I got a reply to that email too (amazingly!), suggesting I cut one in half so they have 4 and a half each. I left it there!

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Chuck in a couple of sausages and you can make a pig of yourself.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Best things I ever got free from Tesco were...

- an xbox
- a PS2
- lots of games for the consoles
- lots of DVDs and books and stuff
- some wine
- five or six hams at Christmas

No I am not a shoplifter, all were free due to pricing glitches! I LOVED it when Tesco used to give you the product free if the price was wrong at the till!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I bought a pack of 10 (TEN) Turkey Dinosaurs once from Tesco, and it was a blatant lie. There were only 9. So I wrote to them, to helpfully let them know about the serious problem with their product, and they replied that they pack by weight rather than number and its only a guide. So I, keen on getting myself a cheeky freebie, replied that I couldn't possibly explain this to my kids, who felt a serious disparity amongst them when one gets 5 and the other gets 4. I got a reply to that email too (amazingly!), suggesting I cut one in half so they have 4 and a half each. I left it there!
Oh Ninja that deserved another reply:-

'One of my children would have got leg and neck, while the other only got leg'.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
opened the pack of SIX smoked bacon rashers and there were SEVEN........BOOM what a result!!!!!!!!

easily pleased...

I bet their bacon is 6/7 bacon and 1/7 water.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports