Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gosh, are you lot still going on about Saturday's football match.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
i'll only go to a fist bump with your grubby hands :wink:
Never trust a man in a suit roger, and NEVER trust a man in a suit riding a bicycle!
[emoji468] [emoji598] [emoji590] [emoji597] [emoji594] [emoji592] [emoji604] [emoji109] [emoji16]

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Never trust a man in a suit roger, and NEVER trust a man in a suit riding a bicycle!
[emoji468] [emoji598] [emoji590] [emoji597] [emoji594] [emoji592] [emoji604] [emoji109] [emoji16]

i havent worn a suit since i last went to a funeral; cant remember why i killed him now.
anyway, glad to see that that cyclist is still winning

el punal

It's not though is it. I missed the second half of my son's Saturday morning football match to leave early due to the roadworks on the M25/M23 to ensure I managed to get to the ground on time, bought a programme, two hat-trick lottery tickets, 2 cups of tea, a bottle of water, a mars duo and a twix duo, sat down in my seat at 1445hrs to watch my football team play a side promoted from League One last year with a fat **** as a manager, and an ex-Brighton reject as a striker. The next 90 minutes of football made me question whether I should do it again. Sami's tactics were dreadful, Gardner was shit, Greer was shitter, and we came away with a very lucky point against a side who deserved to win.

It's not "only a game". It's essentially 7 hours of my life wasted because of a manager and coach who don't understand football, and a side who have no passion.

I hope you enjoyed the Mars duo and the Twix duo. I had an Amex cheeseburger ( allegedly ) that was marginally worse than the performance on the pitch.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
i havent worn a suit since i last went to a funeral; cant remember why i killed him now.
anyway, glad to see that that cyclist is still winning
*whining[emoji108] [emoji58]

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
*whining[emoji108] [emoji58]

oi! look at you, f@ckin wordplay an everythin.
o yeah, he was some white van driving fat slob that parped me for jumping a light.
needless to say he is no longer pointlessly rushing to get where hes going;
1/3 of a second sooner at the back of the next queue :thumbsup:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
*everything
*he's
You're living life on the wild side there roger, it is extremely dangerous to jump a red light..
Just trying to save you from yourself:rock:

oi! look at you, f@ckin wordplay an everythin.
o yeah, he was some white van driving fat slob that parped me for jumping a light.
needless to say he is no longer pointlessly rushing to get where hes going;
1/3 of a second sooner at the back of the next queue :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
At least we got a draw on Saturday , the previous week saw us unable to scramble a late equaliser. When Gordon Greer sliced the ball at the end with the trajectory heading into the net I was amazed that Stockdale managed to claw it away and save the point for us.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
*everything
*he's
You're living life on the wild side there roger, it is extremely dangerous to jump a red light..
Just trying to save you from yourself:rock:

its not me u wonna worry about,
its all those dunderheads that cant drag themselves out of their pits 5 mins earlier;
in their two ton missiles, theyre always russian

essbee

Jan 5, 2005

... but it's only a game.

SB - I travelled from Kent for the match on Saturday as I do for every home game.
It takes 2 hours to get to the Amex and while
most poeple are back at home on Saturday by 6.30 - I'm hardly half the way
home.

...but it's only a game eh. Well - it'll still 'only be a game' when narly101
and myself get up on Saturday morning and think: '**** it -what's the point in
going today'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here