Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gordon Ramsey

What do you think of Gordon Ramsey ?

• Utter Knob. I prefer Jamie "sainsburys rent boy" Oliver

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • Yep he is a Legend. With a capital L. Sprinkled with Mozzarella cheese. and slammed into the oven on

Votes: 52 71.2%
  • I dunno, I don't really care as Alex the guy who is the mcdonalds chef is the only chef I care about

Votes: 9 12.3%

• Total voters

sussexfatboy

Jan 4, 2005
Hastings
Frankly I'm bored with his patter. He used to be a breath of fresh air but now he's utterly predictable and a pastche of himself. I can guarantee in anything he's ever in he will:
a - refer to at least one person as "big boy" and repeatedly entreat that person to "grow a pair of bollocks"
b - quite gratuitously display his bare torso
c - Utter the words "f*** of out of my kitchen"

Great chef Gordon, but please now f*** off from our TV screens

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
The thing with Ramsey is that although he does all that pantomime swearing he is very good at recognising talent and bringing out the best in individuals.

If you watch Kitchen Nightmares it's 50% cutting done clueless arrogant berks and 50% spotting the people who are any good and developing their confidence.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Say what you like about Gordon Ramsey but he's not afraid to call a spade a fuckign ****.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I ate in his restaurant TWO days running in about 1998. And he was there, not shouting at anyone and his kindly maitre d' chuckled when he recognised me from the day before. And the food was fab. :uberdwayne:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Man of Harveys said:
I ate in his restaurant TWO days running in about 1998. And he was there, not shouting at anyone and his kindly maitre d' chuckled when he recognised me from the day before. And the food was fab. :uberdwayne:

Oh my god, can I stand next to you! :lol:

I went a few times around '98 and the food was indeed some of the best I've ever had. Went back around '05 and it was nowhere near as good and they had packed in a load more tables. Still a talented chef and a bloody good bloke though.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
never mind them

RUSTY LEE

RustyLee.jpg

LEGEND

Prof P

Sep 22, 2004
Horrible boring self publicist. "Listen to me say f***. And bugger. Now I'm going to call a woman a c*nt"
You didn't invent swearing you know, you big cookery cock. Look, there, I did it as well! Give me a f***ing 8 week promo for another over priced restaurant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here