Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gordon Greer - Good Scotsman

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
So pleased to have Greer as our captain and torch-bearer. Every time he pulls on the blue and white shirt, it is crystal clear how much it means to him. He's a leader. Greer's passion for the game is great to see and you never feel that he plays his football just for the pay cheque.

With Greer at the back I feel confident that we will be OK this season. Respect to Gordon Greer.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Our best player tonight with Reyes. Noone was eye catching, but decision making and final ball were lacking tonight.

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
Our best player tonight with Reyes. Noone was eye catching, but decision making and final ball were lacking tonight.

Agreed. Add an Andrew Crofts type hardman into our midfield, and coupled with our good Scotsmen of Greer and CMS, we'll be as right as rain this season. SEAGULLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
So pleased to have Greer as our captain and torch-bearer. Every time he pulls on the blue and white shirt, it is crystal clear how much it means to him. He's a leader. Greer's passion for the game is great to see and you never feel that he plays his football just for the pay cheque.

With Greer at the back I feel confident that we will be OK this season. Respect to Gordon Greer.

This..

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Seems to have stepped up well to the higher league. Just looks too much like Howard Donald for my tastes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here