Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good result, undeniable.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I couldn't give a flying F... regarding the in's the out's, arguments about subs, tactics and tactical naivety... or should that be nativity?!? This is a positive result (don't give me the it could have been... bull sh... either! it wasn't but it is...) and I don't want to discuss anything else, understand? NOTHING.

Well done boys.

Kosh

Surely if you don't want to discuss anything it would be better to add your entry to the match day thread, rather than start a new one.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I couldn't give a flying F... regarding the in's the out's, arguments about subs, tactics and tactical naivety... or should that be nativity?!? This is a positive result (don't give me the it could have been... bull sh... either! it wasn't but it is...) and I don't want to discuss anything else, understand? NOTHING.

Well done boys.

Kosh
I am afraid the time has come for wins, draws won't cut it.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No YOU grow up. We are in disarray have been for WEEKS. Wake uo and smell the coffee.

One win in 18 however you slice it is relegation form.

For you info i will be getting laid tonite not that it matters BIN THE FINN
Haha! I'm sat on a train with TMLS and disagree with him profoundly.

Seriously, we played okay. Show that kind of play over the next few games and we'll be okay.

Just don't expect TMLS to agree with me!

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
How the **** was that a good result or performance? We are now further adrift at the bottom, and Wolves are an out of form ordinary team, should be winning especially after going ahead. As for performance, even if we played amazingly before the sending off (Which we didn't, but it was enough to get ahead against a very unspectacular wolves side) the lapse of concentration/ discipline is a demonstration of how poorly prepared the team is and will only happen again unless it is drilled out by the coaching staff-which, with Hypia in charge, I highly doubt will happen.

Overall, annoyed, disappointed and generally grumpy. But I'm like that all the time.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Some of you lot need to get laid... undeniable.

I'll leave to your 'discussion.' Strange that it seems to be the picture perfect assassination of an OP. That's not really a discussion is it you cretins?!? that's just being h a r d behind your 'device.' Throwing insults around, reverting to the 'child.' Grow up you loathsome fools

Pathetic - undeniable.

Get behind the team - ashamed?!? I f'ing well would be.

Kosh

Too much comedy gold on here tonight :cute:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What game were you watching?
We were passing the ball around them for fun at times. We looked solid until the Bruno red card.
I've been in the SH OUT camp for a few weeks now, but even I see the change in the performance and attitude of the players today. His system was working well up to a point.

I Couldn't go today but listened in. In support of this WA was pretty positive for much of the game re the effort, attitude etc all over the pitch. Midfield sounded a lot better with Holla trying to dictate (in spells). Just seen the Bruno tackle on TV. Brainless.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Good result, hopefully it's not too much to ask for the fans to back the team on Boxing Day, win that match and the team will have some confidence.
The fans will back the team on boxing day but if we play at home like we have for most of the season what do u expect!!! Fans have been served up complete shite all season and have upto the millwall game been very patient but its been stretched to the limit

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014

Well done boys.

Kosh you are a boring dick

Bhafc1972

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Incredulous, at your collective credulity.

Actually in amongst the cretins, 12 year olds and people who's 'computer' time will nearly be over for the day, some spot on views and intelligent responses. I appreciate your candour.

Someone asked if I was fishing here, no - I saw this as a suicidal positivity attack, akin to throwing a 'positivity' grenade down a deep dark hole and waiting to see what crawled out... naturally the rats came first, then what can best described as a jet of hot air, the reek of which dazed me for a while... thus barefoot and weary I came to a valley, beheld the view I'd seen before... raiment's of crystal reflecting pretension, shielding my eyes from one and all.

sadly, for those against, I remain unmoving, unmoved and unrepentant.

Good result, well done lads.

Kosh - I will always be here x

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Got to love NSC, all those who couldn't be arsed to go are slagging the result off, the first post from someone who actually went has good things to say. It's almost as though some who are predicting relegation don't really want to hear anything that might make that prediction wrong. A point at Wolves IS a good result. A draw at home to Rotherham and a defeat at home to Sheff Weds and Millwall are shit results. Today ended up being a disappointment but the spirit (it seems) and the point are to be applauded, imo obviously.
Spot on. For the first time in weeks we played like a team, the lads seemed like they were up for the fight.

It could be that the Millwall performance will be this seasons low ebb, and we might just have witnessed a turning point today.

Fingers crossed.

:thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't begrudge some fans taking a crumb of comfort from an away draw but the bottom line is i don't see where our next win is coming from under this clown, and that's home and away against every side in this division.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Can only be. That or the OP is Bloom's love child.

We lose ground, are now looking like relegation certs and we're supposed to enjoy a point against a fecking shit side low on confidence?

I'll leave the relegation fodder in your hands, you appear to be comfortable with our sleepwalk into League 1 so it's a good match.

We needed a WIN.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here