Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good points from last night.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Aside from the obvious good perfomance....

- 338 is a great effort for a tuesday night in Plymouth
- We made a bloody good noise
- When the Gus Poyet My Lord song is sung SLOWLY is sounds terrific
- Also good hearings of "Is there a fire drill" and "You've got Peter Reid"
- A vuvuzela made an apperance!
- The Ashley Barnes love in.
- The verse before the chrous of GOSBTS got sung once
- TSLR was a fine read on the way back home
- Sandaza throwing himself on the floor in pure flair style when through on goal.

And of course, the instant classic:

- Crocodile Boy. When the usual Inbred/Gay banter was being exchanged 1 blonde haired Plymouth fella suddenly busted out a crocodile impression much to the amusement and bewilderment of the home fans. Which subsequently lead to "crocodile, if your 2-0 up".

Only slightly annoying thing, and sorry to repeat what nearly everyone says but GOSBTS was sung outrageously fast, I could hardly get my "der der der's" out.

Well done to all those who made it last night. :albion1:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Aside from the obvious good perfomance....

- 338 is a great effort for a tuesday night in Plymouth
- We made a bloody good noise
- When the Gus Poyet My Lord song is sung SLOWLY is sounds terrific
- Also good hearings of "Is there a fire drill" and "You've got Peter Reid"
- A vuvuzela made an apperance!
- The Ashley Barnes love in.
- The verse before the chrous of GOSBTS got sung once
- TSLR was a fine read on the way back home
- Sandaza throwing himself on the floor in pure flair style when through on goal.

And of course, the instant classic:

- Crocodile Boy. When the usual Inbred/Gay banter was being exchanged 1 blonde haired Plymouth fella suddenly busted out a crocodile impression much to the amusement and bewilderment of the home fans. Which subsequently lead to "crocodile, if your 2-0 up".

Only slightly annoying thing, and sorry to repeat what nearly everyone says but GOSBTS was sung outrageously fast, I could hardly get my "der der der's" out.

Well done to all those who made it last night. :albion1:
couldn't agree more to all of the above :thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Loved it, great night out.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I would like to add a big round of applause to the group of young lads stood near the back. They stood two rows in front of me and started loads of chants. Well done to them for contributing massively to the atmosphere. Many of our fans could learn a thing or two from these boys.

Other thoughts I had:

1. Plymouth stewards were a bit weird. We were not allowed to be in the back row for no apparent reason. They also decided that we were not allowed to take photos which is obviously an idea inspired by another South Coast Club. When I challenged them on why this was they said 'the supervisor says so'. Ludicrous jobsworthiness in my opinion. Not to mention at one point when one of them asked us to tell the aforementioned youths not to take pictures. We replied that it was not our job to police our fans, rather that it was there's.

2. The Matalan Man of the Match. If there has ever been a more appropriate company to sponsor the man of the match award in a dire home performance I have yet to hear of it.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
I would like to add a big round of applause to the group of young lads stood near the back. They stood two rows in front of me and started loads of chants. Well done to them for contributing massively to the atmosphere. Many of our fans could learn a thing or two from these boys.
Other thoughts I had:

1. Plymouth stewards were a bit weird. We were not allowed to be in the back row for no apparent reason. They also decided that we were not allowed to take photos which is obviously an idea inspired by another South Coast Club. When I challenged them on why this was they said 'the supervisor says so'. Ludicrous jobsworthiness in my opinion. Not to mention at one point when one of them asked us to tell the aforementioned youths not to take pictures. We replied that it was not our job to police our fans, rather that it was there's.

2. The Matalan Man of the Match. If there has ever been a more appropriate company to sponsor the man of the match award in a dire home performance I have yet to hear of it.

:thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne

Other thoughts I had:

I think the ones you mention travelled up on the coach with me and were conducted by Kevin the recruiter, they sung all the way up and back on the coach also, a brilliant bunch of lads considering youngsters get so much stick in general.
A steward approached me and said not to take photos, I apologised and asked why and he told me that, and I quote, "It is against copyright law to take any photographs whilst the game is in progress and is an arrestable offence if any person does so" I again apologised and said I didn't know that, have to say that was the end of the matter and that the two stewards by us (one looked like Lamar the singer) were excellent and enjoyed the banter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here