Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good News?

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I'm feeling totally gutted about Adam Virgo going to Celtic, a Team that i loath since their scum were with Manure at Wembley in '83, and i'm sure that many of you must feel the same.

Does anyone have any positive news about potential signings etc? :(

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
no news but id like to see us take a chance on john oster asa hes on a free and providing the wages are in our range hes gotta be worth taking a chance on.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
3gulls said:
I'm feeling totally gutted about Adam Virgo going to Celtic, a Team that i loath since their scum were with Manure at Wembley in '83, and i'm sure that many of you must feel the same.

actually I dont :dunce:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I scored the winner for my 5-a-side team last night.
That was good news. As were the few celebratory pints i had afterwards.
Yup. I feel alright.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Re: Re: Good News?

REDLAND said:
actually I dont :dunce:

No need to feel a dunce just because you don't feel the same as MANY (and not all!) others. :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Celtic don't pose any threat to us, they play in a different league entirely. Maybe we should all move on, I agree with Redland.

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
no news but id like to see us take a chance on john oster asa hes on a free and providing the wages are in our range hes gotta be worth taking a chance on.

According to a Mackem mate, Oster would love it in Brighton...

If you know what i mean...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ive just changed around all the keys on this keyboard at college, to confuse a poor sod who doesnt know where they are off by heart

that is good news for me, but bad news for them

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Scotty M said:
ive just changed around all the keys on this keyboard at college, to confuse a poor sod who doesnt know where they are off by heart

that is good news for me, but bad news for them

Well put them back you little scrote! Our taxes pay for those! :angry:

3gulls said:

Does anyone have any positive news about potential signings etc? :(

no not really, Celtic are the team i follow in scotland. i don't remember any sweaties at Wembley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here