Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good news re Bridcutt rumours ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
was going to post a "good news" thread but thankfully I checked first and you have beaten me to it.

Similar sort of player in many ways and I wouldn't want to have to choose between them - will cost Norwich much less than Bridders too :)

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Just hope that Leeds dont come fishing for Bridcutt. Having said that I doubt he would move there, cos their wage structure isn't that attractive.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Just hope that Leeds dont come fishing for Bridcutt. Having said that I doubt he would move there, cos their wage structure isn't that attractive.

No chance Bates would give Grayson that sort of money to spend, let alone on one player.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
First Bradley Johnson, now Howson, have Leeds become Norwich's new feeder club?

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
The Leeds fans here are going mental. None of them think they will see any of that £2m and they are very very angry about losing Howson. They saw Howson as the one player, who gave them a chance of the play offs.

How long will Snodgrass last at Leeds?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The Leeds fans here are going mental. None of them think they will see any of that £2m and they are very very angry about losing Howson. They saw Howson as the one player, who gave them a chance of the play offs.

And all the while Bates is saying that it will be very dissapointing and direspectful to the fans if they do not get promoted this year. Guy is football cancer.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

Very much doubt it'd be £2million, much more like £500,000 - out of contract at the end of the season.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Elliott Bennett all over again?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Accept we kept hold of Bennett in January, so nothing like the Bennett situation. It was potentially disasterous for us if we lost him in January.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Accept we kept hold of Bennett in January, so nothing like the Bennett situation. It was potentially disasterous for us if we lost him in January.

So selling your prize asset for peanuts, a player who would have given us a better chance of making the play offs this season is nothing like that posted about Leeds above? Hmmmm.....

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Bit of a stretch because we had all Summer to replace him, which presumably Gus thought he had done by signing Buckley. Arguably Buckley is more exciting then Bennett if he can stay fit.

And we didn't sell him because the Chairman is looking to make a quick buck and the player's Contract was running out. We sold him because our manager gives a lot of respect to his players and their want to better themselves.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Bit of a stretch because we had all Summer to replace him, which presumably Gus thought he had done by signing Buckley. Arguably Buckley is more exciting then Bennett if he can stay fit.

And we didn't sell him because the Chairman is looking to make a quick buck and the player's Contract was running out. We sold him because our manager gives a lot of respect to his players and their want to better themselves.

I like Gus for that approach. It's bound to work in our favour too, that players will want to come here as well as be given the opportunities to better themselves wage-wise.

---
I am here: Google Maps

Sent from my little computer/phone thing using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here