Good news for the stadium

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I can confirm that today the land at Village Way North, Falmer was successfully cut into equal linear CORN ROWS, which is a remarkable achievement considering the contours of the land.

The excess vegetation is still yet to be collected, but the work was on schedule and looking the bees knees

The over head conditions were humid, very overcast, but dry. Great conditions for SWING bowling

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I say delay it a couple of years.....we might get it 20% cheaper.:falmer::shootself

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I can confirm that today the land at Village Way North, Falmer was successfully cut into equal linear CORN ROWS, which is a remarkable achievement considering the contours of the land.

The excess vegetation is still yet to be collected, but the work was on schedule and looking the bees knees

The over head conditions were humid, very overcast, but dry. Great conditions for SWING bowling

Have they painted the centre spot in yet ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will the new stadium have a smoking area?

Falmer Village has been designated as the smoking area and due to health and safety factors , all fag butts will have to be thrown in the pond to ensure they are properly extinguished.:falmerspi

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Why is this not on the club site?

Bloody club, deliberately delaying good news AGAIN just to piss us off!

Fire the lot of them, I say.

Sorry, :shootself - must be the sun

That's a general

Our tender might be no different or 5% cheaper?

And we still don't know whose tender has won yet.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
too-cute-bird-and-cat.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Er.. pardon?
I think the tendering prices have fallen due to the price of diesel (transportation) and steel (manufacturing) coming back from record high prices. This doesn't necessarily mean that the tendered price for Falmer will be any less.

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
The Credit crunch will delay Falmer for at least two years, by then we might have a board who could really fund it,perhaps David GOLD will be on board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports