Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good morning everyone, the World Cup starts tomorrow

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
GET IN!! :clap2: punk: :banana: :banana: :mexican: :mexican: :dance: :dance: :mexican: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: punk: punk: punk: punk: punk: :laugh: punk: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :dance: :mexican: punk: punk: punk: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :banana: :banana: :cheers: :banana: :cheers: :mexican:

That is all.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Is this some football fest coming up ???

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Oh yes, I am leaving work mega early today to get back to pack. I also confidently predict that I will be doing the absolute bare minimum in the office until it is time to head home.

Joy of joys.

Albion & Englad forever.

Thimble Keegan
Kassel-Worthing BHA

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Morning!

Just been arguing with my girlfriend this morning because I can't see her on Saturday, she seems to think that I only want to watch the football BUT i have 3 law exams on Monday and I MUST revise.

Girlfriends hey...how needs them

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
cant wait - my unproductive days that shouldbe filled with revision will finally be filled with something productive, that is sittig in the pub watching football

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I shall be watching the first game at my sisters. This means she cooks food on the BBQ whilst I watch the footy on her 40" LCD and drink my brother in law's beer!

Marvellous scences!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Can we get an ENGLAND smiley put on the board somewhere. I have searched google with no luck

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Thimble Keegan said:
Oh yes, I am leaving work mega early today to get back to pack. I also confidently predict that I will be doing the absolute bare minimum in the office until it is time to head home.

Joy of joys.
Same as. Fly out at at 6:25 tomorrow :drink:

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
God I hate work.

God I love football.

Looking forward to many long drunken discussions about the shape of the Togolese back four etc over the coming weeks.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here