Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good Luck

QPR Fan

May 10, 2004
Hi Guys,

I have just been reading one of your posts below and would just like to say thanks for the nice words of support. Still hasn't sunk in yet but it has managed to erase some of the heartbreak of last years play off final.

I also wanted to send a quick message of Good luck for the play off's. My house mate is a Brighton Fan and so are a load of her friends. Had a great day out when you lot came down to Loftus Rd this season (even if they did manage to get me chucked out of my local for dancing!).

Enjoy the play off experiance and hope you have better luck than we did last year and hope to see you next season.

PS. Good luck with Falmer.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
QPR Fan said:
Hi Guys,

I have just been reading one of your posts below and would just like to say thanks for the nice words of support. Still hasn't sunk in yet but it has managed to erase some of the heartbreak of last years play off final.

I also wanted to send a quick message of Good luck for the play off's. My house mate is a Brighton Fan and so are a load of her friends. Had a great day out when you lot came down to Loftus Rd this season (even if they did manage to get me chucked out of my local for dancing!).

Enjoy the play off experiance and hope you have better luck than we did last year and hope to see you next season.

PS. Good luck with Falmer.

Thanks matey ... your team deserve to be there ... good luck next season and hopefully see you at both home and away!
:clap2:

Lolly

Jan 16, 2004
Earley, actually
This sounds suspiciously like my housemate!

Nice one girlie - we'll be getting you kicked out of the pub again next season I'm sure!!

:clap2:

QPR Fan

May 10, 2004
Hi Lolly,

You guessed right - suprise!
Did the dance police comment give it away

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
:blush:

thats loverly

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
u do deserve it and im sure ur do ok next season players like rowlands,carlisle,shittu and ainsworth(as he proved 4 wimbledon at withdean last season) are 1st div players and others like gallen,furlong and cuerton av done it in div 1 b4

Lolly

Jan 16, 2004
Earley, actually
On the Left Wing said:
And to square the circle they seem to live in Reading ... all blue and white!
:jester:

To make things even more complicated my current flatmate works with my old flatmate who is a Palarse fan!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Lolly said:
Definitely - it can be quite a traumatic experience sometimes!!

:shootself :jester:

Must be quite worrying on match days wondering which shirt to wear!!!!! Or worse still on those dark winter mornings ... putting on the wrong one!

Lolly

Jan 16, 2004
Earley, actually
Luckily we keep our shirts away from each other - to avoid sabotage! It's the QPR apron in the kitchen that I object to!!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Lolly said:
Luckily we keep our shirts away from each other - to avoid sabotage! It's the QPR apron in the kitchen that I object to!!

Bet it looks a sight covered in curry sauce, gravy, the black bits from roast dinners and custard

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here