Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck Xerez

Tybalt

Jul 1, 2009
Haywards Heath
I am a Brighton season ticket holder but as a first post thought I would show some support to the team where my parents are season ticket holders. After a terrible first half of the season they have got to the last game still in with a small chance of staying up in their first season on the top flight of Spanish football. For those wondering where the Brighton link is, well there will be a Brighton flag flying in the Xerez (Jerez - X spelling for the football team) end tonight thanks to my brother who has made friends with a group of their fans.
For those looking at the table (ok I know not many of you!) and thinking they have no chance of staying up then remember that goal diference is slightly different in Spain (worked out on a mini table of those on the same points and games played between those clubs. Anyway, good luck Xerez!

Good luck, but if you don't make it your parents will be able to renew their friendly relationship with Los Amarillos, assuming we can stay up. The yellow submarine looked sunk but 14 points out of the last 6 home games have moved Cádiz out of the relegation zone with 6 games left, 3 of which are at home including one against the leaders.

¡Vamos Cádiz!

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
So Xerex didn't quite make it but a brave effort at achieving the impossible none-the-less.

Los Amarillos are The Yellows, yes? Is this Cadiz? As my knowledge of Spanish footy barely extends at all beyond La Liga

So Xerex didn't quite make it but a brave effort at achieving the impossible none-the-less.

Los Amarillos are The Yellows, yes? Is this Cadiz? As my knowledge of Spanish footy barely extends at all beyond La Liga

Correct.

Unbelievable fans, possibly the greatest flair player of all time in Magico Gonzales and director of youth football is a certain Michael Robinson.

Loads of info and background here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C3%A1diz_CF

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
So all eyes now on Real Murcia, can they survive? and will Cartagena get promoted to La Liga in their first season in league one.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Going down going down going down

Vamos Cadiz

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here