Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good Luck FC United in play-offs

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
FC United play Colwyn Bay this afternoon in the play-offs.
I have managed to get a ticket as local press ... think I know who I will be supporting today!

Good luck FC United

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I worry that as FC United progress up the leagues, when they eventually reach the FL as I'm sure they will do with their fanbase- that they could end up turning into a Man United B team like in the Spanish leagues.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I worry that as FC United progress up the leagues, when they eventually reach the FL as I'm sure they will do with their fanbase- that they could end up turning into a Man United B team like in the Spanish leagues.

Hardly, they would want to distance themselves as far as they can from Man Utd, that was why they were formed in the first place.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Hardly, they would want to distance themselves as far as they can from Man Utd, that was why they were formed in the first place.

But what if the Glazers were to leave Man Utd and the club returned to old football principals and stopped pimping themselves out. Would there then be a point in FCUM as I doubt they would just disband?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Good Luck FC United. Terrific fans

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
you clearly know nothing about them.

as a side issue, back Colwyn Bay today, One FC player finished a 26 mile sponsored walk in the early hours of today and half the team have spent the weekend on a stag doo in Mallorca!

Chorlton!... my weekend home is in Chorlton (well it is my partner's home really and she is a City fan!) Never noticed your location before! Anyway may make a small wager on the half-pissed and knackered players of FCUM!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here