Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good & bad news coming from the ALBION today

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Not sure if thats good or bad news? Bad he's out but seems not as bad as 1st feared?

Not sure. Judging by the Argus headline of 'injury blow', then I'd say that has to be the bad news part Naylor was referring to. Unless he disagrees with the wording of the headline, in which case who knows!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Good news: Greer contract (first reported on NSC, then reported by Naylor two days later and now to be announced by the Albion about a week later.)

(Chance it could also be LuaLua contract extension which I think is/was close. Could also be another Dunk contract renegotiation, which we are keen to do now it turns out he is actually pretty good.)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
it will be, crofts back

As the KLL news is confirmed, I'll amend my guess to:

Bad news: Lualua out for months

Good news: Greg Halford has 'looked really sharp at left midfield, in training'

Do you see that happening as I dont, would sooner you said Tex has looked really sharp at left midfield in training. So ready to step n against Derby with Baldock in for Corlunga. That would mean 1 loan to be dropped, please be Halford.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
KLL out for 'weeks' is actually quite good news, unless those weeks number more than about 4-5.

Also makes it less likely that he'll leave in Jan.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Good news: Greer contract (first reported on NSC, then reported by Naylor two days later and now to be announced by the Albion about a week later.)

As far as good news goes, that's about as 'meh' as it could possibly be.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Lua Lua out for "a few weeks" with knee ligament damage.

I know that KLL looked reasonably ok until he went down against Fulham but I can't help but wonder if his somersault goal celebration at Norwich was a factor? I thought he'd been told not to do it so as not to aggravate earlier injuries. We will miss him.

I'm also hoping that the good news relates to Stephens, that would be some consolation, although he will need match practice before we expect too much of him.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
So we know what the three pieces of bad news are, Greer. Lua Lua and March. Where is the GOOD news????

Dunno, but Mr Naylor has now posted a link to a cheerful story about the DS squad being stuffed last night which included messrs Holla, Toko and McCourt. But we knew that already.

Brighton official article says March is fine after the game at the weekend, contradicting the Argus which said he was a bit sore. So maybe that's it!

Magic City

Mar 29, 2014
Kaz must be the good news? Why would Naylor say 'don't shoot the messenger' when the official twitter posted the story a few minutes before his own article?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Bad News Kazenga Lualua out for a month

Good News The whole squad can now use the shower facilities as a team unit without feeling insignificant

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Bad News Kazenga Lualua out for a month

Good News The whole squad can now use the shower facilities as a team unit without feeling insignificant

futurama-fry-meme-generator-not-sure-if-racist-or-just-observant-9b4213.jpg

SeeGoals

Bloom’n Marvellous
Jan 22, 2009
Horsham by the sea
Bad News: Dunk has been sold.

Good News: We get him on loan for the rest of the season from ******* (Insert Premiership Club here)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The good news is that there is no addition to be made to the bad news.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Good news. Our League ONE ambition is so far going well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here