Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good Afternoon Everyone

Feathers

Banned
Oct 6, 2016
50 miles from Brighton
Alright love, calm down.

Tell us more about yourself Feathers, are you, in fact, a lady?

littlebritain2L_350x283.jpg

I'm a 'she', a 'her' and I'm definitely a lady. :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think Feathers may have plucked off due to you meanies :smile:

Feathers

Banned
Oct 6, 2016
50 miles from Brighton
I'm beginning to think that my new adventure may not be such a good idea after all.

I decided to start supporting a new club (I won't go into the reasons right now) and chose the Seagulls. What better way to learn everything there is to know about my team than join their forum.

However, in the few days I've been here, I've been accused of being various people I've never heard of and the majority seem to think I'm a Palace fan. If I was, I'd have joined their forum instead.

This may be hard to believe but I wasn't even aware of how big the rivalry was until I came here.

Anyway, I am having second thoughts now as I don't really think that I'm welcome. I have no reason to dislike Palace/Pardew. Sorry, but I'm being honest.

Are you only allowed to support the Gulls and be accepted on here if you hate them? :down:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
An even easier one...

Muzza - serial diver, cheat or both? State dates.
Yes, we can get Feathers view on Murray as well, although that seems a split view in the fanbase anyway.

Let's hear about Zaha first.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I fail to see how this one is easier, where you ask both alternative answers AND asking for precise dates which will involve extensive research. Assuming I could be @rsed of course.

How about 8 March 2011 at Griffin Park. Muzza in the box goes down like he's been shot. Justice was done as the penalty was missed though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here