Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldstone boardroom sign on eBay - genuine?

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Good for her, I won't be selling mine, its priceless, I was lucky enough to be a member of the Exec Club for the last few years at the ground, except the last one when the chief exec blocked our application, many happy memories, which are jogged when I look at the sign.

I had even thought of putting the sign on the toilet door at home but Mrs H vetoed this idea.

I remember those days too, Harty! A couple of drinks before the game (pleasant lady behind the bar - or Jock occasionally!), tea and sandwiches at HT. Wasn't there a 'Guess the time of the first goal' game on the wall?

Ron Pavey always popped in to welcome people but then that nice Mr Belotti threw us out to make it a sponsors lounge! I think he then allowed us back after protest. Is my memory correct?

sixnilup

Jul 24, 2007
The board room had a small wooden name plaque saying "board Room" on the left hand door.
The upper floor of the West stand was mainly supporter level to get to the seats. The board room was quite small and I thought was only staff/club room upstairs. I could be wrong but thats how I remember it from the 1980s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here