Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Going to the Amex with boisterous kids

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
I’m not trying to aggravate but taking any child under 5 is in my opinion ridiculous . Too much noise can easily frighten young children & also being surrounded by large crowds can cause anxiety . Ask any child experts .

Unnecessary.
Thanks for your opinion. Funny though, is that I didn't ask for it, so perhaps you can keep it to yourself next time unless it's asked for.

In addition, It's a good job that I am my daughters parent and can make decisions for her and with her rather than needing to ask your permission.

She loved it. She loved the noise. She's got a voice on her herself. As for too much noise - this girl slept through our 89th minute winner, so I don't think she minds, and hasn't stopped talking about going to see Brighton with her dad and her grandad.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Personally I wouldn’t take a young child to the north stand . The noise and language is not good for young children . Take them to any other area where they have a seat & are expected to sit in it In reality he could still sit on your lap & jump up and down at exciting moments of the game .
Agree. Didn't go in the north until they were secondary school and used to foul language.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Thanks for your opinion. Funny though, is that I didn't ask for it, so perhaps you can keep it to yourself next time unless it's asked for.

In addition, It's a good job that I am my daughters parent and can make decisions for her and with her rather than needing to ask your permission.

She loved it. She loved the noise. She's got a voice on her herself. As for too much noise - this girl slept through our 89th minute winner, so I don't think she minds, and hasn't stopped talking about going to see Brighton with her dad and her grandad.
I’m glad it went well for you and your daughter .

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here