going into the palace game..............

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
Hmmmmmm, i don't think most Palace fans share the above, it's a bit arrogant and cocky IMO and setting us up for a fall. Most realise that Brighton are a good side and that it will be a tough game. Also, it's a derby so form goes out the window.

This,

Look at last season Bha fans were giving it the large on Nsc and Holmesdale.net and look what happened :)
Sure they finished higher than us but I wouldn't swap the Amex victory for anything in the world!

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
I've only ever been to Palace twice over the 40+ years of following the Albion. The first time was back in 1985 in the infamous match when Hughton broke Gerry Ryans leg, I was only 16 and remember hearing the sickening crack as his leg broke. The only other time was the equally infamous 1989 match in which Kelvin Morton awarded 5 penalties. We've only played them 3 times up there since then and work and travel abroad has stopped me seeing those games so I am eagerly anticipating this one. I don't want anyones leg broken (even Zaha or Murray's) and certainly don't want to see 5 penalties (unless 4 are for us!) but I am expecting a match full of incident and hopefully a first Albion win for me after seeing a draw and defeat. We are underdogs and I prefer it that way with all the pressure on Palace and big mouth Holloway. If we lose then so be it I'll take it and the dog's abuse from Palace on the chin however if we win I will large it up and act like a complete immature teenage wanker towards anyone remotely connected to Palace.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I've only ever been to Palace twice over the 40+ years of following the Albion. The first time was back in 1985 in the infamous match when Hughton broke Gerry Ryans leg, I was only 16 and remember hearing the sickening crack as his leg broke. The only other time was the equally infamous 1989 match in which Kelvin Morton awarded 5 penalties. We've only played them 3 times up there since then and work and travel abroad has stopped me seeing those games so I am eagerly anticipating this one. I don't want anyones leg broken (even Zaha or Murray's) and certainly don't want to see 5 penalties (unless 4 are for us!) but I am expecting a match full of incident and hopefully a first Albion win for me after seeing a draw and defeat. We are underdogs and I prefer it that way with all the pressure on Palace and big mouth Holloway. If we lose then so be it I'll take it and the dog's abuse from Palace on the chin however if we win I will large it up and act like a complete immature teenage wanker towards anyone remotely connected to Palace.

Me too & boy oh boy will work be that much easier on the following Monday morning..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports