Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gogglebox

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Anyone who don't rate this didn't hear that bird from Brighton come out with "I've had a bit of Greek in me" infront of her tedious kids.

What a woman, Top TV.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Opened this thinking wtf is a gogglebox........ is it really a tv show where 'big brother type nobodies' (aka modern celebs) watch tele and you watch them watching it?

Seriously??

According to Wikipedia it is a "...British observational doucumentary..". From the comments here I think I would rather spend an evening trying to nail my ear to a plank than watch it.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Took me a while to get the habit, Leon & June are my favs, the Asian family are good and even the Brighton Gays, who I thought I'd hate, are pretty good.

What happened to the Essex crew of George & his Parents? Not so keen on the north london family, annoying kids, but great when the father fell asleep mid setance, woke up a second or two later and couldn't understand why everybody was laughing. Have done that!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Took me a while to get the habit, Leon & June are my favs, the Asian family are good and even the Brighton Gays, who I thought I'd hate, are pretty good.

What happened to the Essex crew of George & his Parents? Not so keen on the north london family, annoying kids, but great when the father fell asleep mid setance, woke up a second or two later and couldn't understand why everybody was laughing. Have done that!

the Essex crew were dumped after their son went on celebrity(sic) big brother

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Are these real people? Or are they made in some sort of stereotype factory? The lilt ladies from sarf lahndahn, the gay guys from Brighton, the posh couple the asians etc etc. Who the f**k has that sort of reaction when watching TV? No-one that's who.
If it was actual real people on this shite show and not a bunch of noddy mugs they would be occasionally glancing up at the tv with indifference whilst using their lapop or tablet.

Oh look the ISIL are at it again and we're all going to die of E-BOLA *goes back to facebook, likes a photo*

Te be fair, i quite often have their sort of reactions while I am watching them. Is the next series 'gogglebox of people watching gogglebox' ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here