Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goal music, the ritual with the scorer's name, the "Ultras", a slum of a ground...

Andyjohnson

Feb 1, 2012
Unlike palace fans mate, i live in proper London, not some watford type Surrey suberb and so I didnt have a "day out in south london". As far as schooling the Albion then come back when you are ahead in the head to head and also have a major trophy in your history.

You might live in 'proper London' but I take it you're not actually from London? Norwood and Thornton Heath are south London suburbs and nothing like Watford, nor are they the slums everyone on here makes out. You're also pretty clueless with the assumption all Palace fans live in Croydon and beyond. I'm from Catford and now live in Brockley and don't need your confirmation that this actually South London thanks, there's a lot more Palace this side of Selhurst park than you seem to think.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I agree about the goal music, if you hear it about 3 times a game , it does start to grate .

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Happened once and the fans complained to the club about it and its never reared its ugly head again. Your "fans" could contact Palace and ask for the goal music to be removed but they haven't - so I guess you all like it :lolol:

You failed to answer the other day funny that, but what was your last attendance at the Gallstone against us?
I know it ,look it up :)its f-cking shameful considering you only have one team you love to hate.

Feb 14, 2010
You might live in 'proper London' but I take it you're not actually from London? Norwood and Thornton Heath are south London suburbs and nothing like Watford, nor are they the slums everyone on here makes out. You're also pretty clueless with the assumption all Palace fans live in Croydon and beyond. I'm from Catford and now live in Brockley and don't need your confirmation that this actually South London thanks, there's a lot more Palace this side of Selhurst park than you seem to think.

A large part of your support is from the separate city of Croydon, a small town until after the war and a place that is its own city. That is I think why lots of people in London dont consider palace a proper London club. If you live Catford then you will know that most around there who support a local side support Millwall or Charlton around there

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
And a future where our players are paid for by our revenue so we at least wont have to screw our creditors unlike some clubs we could mention

You mean like you did in the past? I understand that you've only been here two years but surely even in that time someone here could fill you in about the fact you came to an 'informal arrangement' with your creditors to avoid you going bankrupt?

You Brighton fans are right old ground,crappy toilets,music,annoying pa announcer I'm not going again,but on the other hand best two wingers in the league,best forward in the league,top class keeper,solid defence,superb midfield,f*** it I will keep going.

Feb 14, 2010
You mean like you did in the past?

Like when? The Goldstone was sold and the owners made a £20 odd Million profit on the sale after the goldstone. Typical palace fan, doesn't know any history

I understand that you've only been here two years but surely even in that time someone here could fill you in about the fact you came to an 'informal arrangement' with your creditors to avoid you going bankrupt?

My family were a part of the 34000 crowd against Rochdale, and also drilled on the Goldstone before being shot at on the Western front, so may i suggest you go bang a drum with your other 12000 fans.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
True! I'd rather walk through Gaza City waving a f*** off big Israeli flag whilst loudly proclaiming that all Hamas are wankers and simultaneously throwing pork chops at the angry men with guns than endure the absolute shit infested dump that is Selhurst and its surrounding area. It was a bad day footballwise but an incredibly fantastic day to feel good about living in Brighton & Hove and being an Albion fan.

hahaha good try !!

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
:lolol::lolol::lolol: Where were your 18k "real" fans against Cardiff, Forest & Sheff Wed when you only had 11k home fans in the ground this season?

Were all three games midweek because you don't turn up midweek do you? something about the ground being difficult to get to, or the Police, or stewards, or the cold - I forget which as the excuses seem to change each time.

Over 3k unsold home tickets for your big game when you went top of the league. God I bet the Premiership are praying you don't go up - another Wigan.:lolol:

Nevermind another BOGOF coming up against Hudds I note.

the team turned up on Saturday..yours didnt..

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I agree about the goal music, if you hear it about 3 times a game , it does start to grate .

I'm sure I only heard it 2.75 times on Saturday !

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
You mean like you did in the past?

Learn some history, the owners of the goldstone sold it paid debts and then also made a £20 odd Million profit.

You mean a bit like how a greedy owner took in an idiot and sold him a club without a ground or training ground meaning he had no assets? If you want to keep talking crap about us being cheats then I suggest you accept you are as well. Or you can accept both sets of fans have been punished unfairly by shit owners.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Over 3k unsold home tickets for your big game when you went top of the league. God I bet the Premiership are praying you don't go up - another Wigan.:lolol:

Nevermind another BOGOF coming up against Hudds I note.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here