Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Gloucestershire v Sussex T20 Blast Bobbins tonight 6.30

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Much better at T20 than county cricket in the past few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
Where did you watch it?

Just type "Sussex cricket" into YouTube whenever we're playing, it normally comes up with the stream. Occasionally you night have to try the name of the team we're playing.

If you have the YouTube app on your TV you can just watch it like a normal televised game.

Today's game is here: https://youtu.be/F9oYgDG588U

The actual match starts at 3:29:20 ish. Not sure why they've left 3hours of an empty field in at the start.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
How about about Phil Salt? He made that look easy.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Just type "Sussex cricket" into YouTube whenever we're playing, it normally comes up with the stream. Occasionally you night have to try the name of the team we're playing.

If you have the YouTube app on your TV you can just watch it like a normal televised game.

Today's game is here: https://youtu.be/F9oYgDG588U

The actual match starts at 3:29:20 ish. Not sure why they've left 3hours of an empty field in at the start.

You can always watch it via the Sussex website, go to 'match centre' and there you are. Essentially just another way to find the YouTube feed however.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Superb from Garton with both bat and ball.

He's my outside tip for an England call-up this year. England like bowlers who can bat and there aren't many left-arm seamers around. Silverwood is a bit of a fan apparently. He could even make the Ashes squad - although there'd need to be a quite a few injuries/suspensions for that to happen

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Great win but I might have missed this, why is Salt keeping wicket? Other than there's nobody else. Can't remember him keeping wicket, he's just back from injury is our key batsman and seems a risk

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Sussex clearly set up to play one day stuff, the four day performances have been woeful.

Hey ho that is where cricket is heading, my bad luck that the County Game is dying just before I retire and can enjoy watching it.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Great win, when does Rashid join up and is Wright injured?

Rashid will join up when the PSL (Pakistan 20/20 comp) finishes. If his team qualifies for the final, it’s on the 24th of June. I assume he would need to quarantine on arrival too.

If my maths is right and it’s a 10 day isolation period, he’ll play 3 games (plus knockout games if Sussex qualify) or 6 games (plus knockout) if Lahore get knocked out of the PSL early. But maybe there’s different rules for sportsman coming form a bio bubble to play sports elsewhere? Plus the UK regulations may change by then.

Wright got hit on the box which broke during practice (ouch!) and also split the webbing on his hand. I don’t know how long the recovery period is but he was in the squad yesterday and is for today’s game.

Great win but I might have missed this, why is Salt keeping wicket? Other than there's nobody else. Can't remember him keeping wicket, he's just back from injury is our key batsman and seems a risk

Salt is the regular wicket keeper for the blast. Did it most of last season. You’re right, he does it because there isn’t really anyone else. Brown doesn’t play much 20/20.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here