Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glenn Murray.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Murray scored an almost carbon copy goal in front of the North Stand in the warm up, letting the ball come across his body and gliding it into the far corner. But with the other foot.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
four things from today's game

the goal - not sure it was a classic strike but it went in something for Ali J to consider

The only thing Ali J needs to be "considering" about the goal is that he should be pretty pleased with his role in it; he made a run from deep that drew Diop away from the middle and (due to Masuaku's dereliction of duty) left Murray in yards of space.

I thought Ali J had a decent, first Premier League start tonight; really looking forward to what he will contribute over the next few months.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Imagine letting him go to your biggest rivals (eventually) and signing Christian Barnteke for £30mil and £120k a week while Murray fires your rivals into the prem and then keeps them there and bags loads of goals at the top level. Imagine.[/QUOTE

Palace fans must be loving his form this season

Murray must irritate them as much as Zaha irritates us.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
He'll be damn near imposssible to replace when he calls it a day.

His name is Munoz Munoz and he's the #9 for Alcorcon. He's a dead ringer in almost every respect, i had to pinch myself because of his playing resemblance to Glen, but hes only 21!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Hope he saves goal number 100 for the Wolves game. I want to witness this historic moment in person!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Quality [emoji5][emoji106]
I took a mate to the game tonight. First time at the Amex.

"He's not that fast, is he.." was his comment.

"He doesn't need to be" I said. "One sniff of the ball, one chance, it'll be in the back of the net. Guy's a proper Pro. A real striker.."

About a minute later, ball's in the back of the net and I'm 'smugging' for England. [emoji38]ol:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was discussing Glenn with a sensible Palace fan I know (yes - "sensible" "Palace" in the same sentence?) and it seems that they really do not have a bad word to say about him - they seem to like him a lot

Yes. And it annoyed the crap out of me how classless some of our support were towards him every time he turned out against us (even before he scored the inevitable goal). Me and the lad who sits next to me made a point of standing and clapping him when he was subbed off (for Reading, was it?) the last time he played against us at the Amex. The memory of that gives me great satisfaction now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Poster who know there football would have agreed with me when I wrote:-

'If we're reliant of GH this season we're as good as relegated'.

I hit that nail right on the thumb.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here