Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
no problem, you are wrong though :smile:

Murray is stronger on the ball, when he does fall over it's generally in the box and gets penalties and he is as good in the air although equally as slow.

Best of all he is not a fecking MOANER

Unless things don't go his way :wink:

Nothing between them in my opinion.

If Ulloa does leave then why not Murray?

Perhaps we can re-sign Ashley to partner him and get Elliot on the wing, and we'll be set.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Glenn loves palace and we love him , he isn't going anywhere anytime soon . He will get game time next season as tony rates him a lot ......... Peppa fu cking pig :flypig::O I still can't believe you would give us that :clap:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
When he played for us, there were so many Murray haters and people that underrated him that drove me mad. Now he's gone, all of a sudden he's become Pele and everyone overrates him. He's good, but he's not that good, and he's been tainted.

There were not "so many" - a small minority of empty-vessels-make-most-noise, who by the time of his prolific last 19 months ... Had dwindled to nothing noticeable. They just went on to whinging about some other Albion player, then another.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Glenn loves palace and we love him , he isn't going anywhere anytime soon . He will get game time next season as tony rates him a lot ......... Peppa fu cking pig :flypig::O I still can't believe you would give us that :clap:

Do one. Tit.

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast

He is a Palace player by choice. He's yours. End of story.
...and there is plenty of anecdotal evidence to suggest that it is NEVER a good idea to go back.

I can't believe this thread!

PS England just not good enough - this time!

Pistol Knight

Apr 7, 2014
no problem, you are wrong though :smile:

Murray is stronger on the ball, when he does fall over it's generally in the box and gets penalties and he is as good in the air although equally as slow.

Best of all he is not a fecking MOANER

^^This^^

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Not that bothered either way, nice to see Palace faithful making the effort to persuade him to stay, time to leave Black Rock now though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here