Glenn Murray.....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
i wonder if Poyet coming here will make him realise the ambition that Bloom has for the club and that he now rethinks his future........Poyet starts to get the best out of him and he decides to stay. Im sure him and a lot of others will actually now respect their manager.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Murray acts like a big time Charlie. Well now Muzza me old chum you are SMALL FRY compared to the manager. Very small fry indeed. Pull yer finger out and get on the Gus Bus.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I hope so, Glenn is CLASS

Murray could be clase if he applied himself properly. At the moment he is most certainly NOT class.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Oh yes he does :rant:

No he doesn't. He acts like an unsettled young man who is prone to getting things a bit wrong sometimes. He is not lazy - he's been injured. He doesn't large-it up at games or around town.

But what do I know, I only go to most games?

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
His performance at Wycombe showed us what we have been missing. Whilst some BHA fans have been drooling over Dickinson and bemoaning the absence of Craig Davies, Murray has largely been brooding on the sidelines.
Unleashed on Saturday, he scored twice and contributed greatly to the other two. His positional sense was good and he actually reads the runs of other players. His first touch was excellent, he held the ball up well and looked what he is....a class act.
Hard as Dickinson and Davies try, they are not in his league.
Murray and Forster could be the most potent front two in this division and I hope his future lies with us.
He is one of the few players on our books who could comfortably play at a higher level.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
His performance at Wycombe showed us what we have been missing. Whilst some BHA fans have been drooling over Dickinson and bemoaning the absence of Craig Davies, Murray has largely been brooding on the sidelines.
Unleashed on Saturday, he scored twice and contributed greatly to the other two. His positional sense was good and he actually reads the runs of other players. His first touch was excellent, he held the ball up well and looked what he is....a class act.
Murray and Forster could be the most potent front two in this division and I hope his future lies with us.
He is one of the few players on our books who could comfortably play at a higher level.

Spot on. Trouble is some on here (some of who pass judgement without even going to games) think he's lazy because he doesn't run round like a headless chicken. How can anyone seriously accuse this quiet, mild-mannered man as being a 'big time Charlie'? How many times has his name appeared in 'you'll never guess who I saw on the piss last night?' threads. Absolutely ridiculous.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He does think he is too good for us though hence the big time Charlie.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would have thought his actions made that perfectly obvious.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I would have thought his actions made that perfectly obvious.

Inconsistency in your arguments there US. I thought you were the one who was constantly ramming down our throats our lack of ambition in settling for mediocrity, yet you slate our most talented player for, in your eyes, showing similar contempt (which he doesn't but hey, why let that get in the way of a good rant).

Last edited:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
even Tony Bloom's money can't move Brighton further north.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Murray is quality the team is better when he plays but I doubt a new manager will change his desire to see and live nearer his kid. Hope he stays because he is only an asset to the team

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports