Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray to sign today...

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Good, we get him for a year and Smug Eddie has to sort out the other two or three years at a massive wage at the end of it :thumbsup:

You're still paying over £3 mill for the privilege !

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No it wasn't.
It was no coincidence that we started scoring more goals after we increased our creative options. Before Xmas we lost Solly March and KLL and Jamie Murphy lost his edge. The strikers were trying to feed off scraps for weeks and weeks. Given all attacking options for the whole season, Hemed would have got 22-25 goals and we would have got 95 points.
Defensively, it took ages to find a settled centre back pairing. Dunk was frustratingly inconsistent and our position at left back was seriously exposed with the loss of Bong and Rosenior.
In a season of incredible injury turmoil, we still managed 89 points. Its exciting to think about what this squad can achieve given a calmer and more settled season.

Nailed it.

GM will fill the BZ role, but probably a bit better (more mins), I reckon there will be another incoming striker (that no-on on here has predicted)

Excitedly optimistic. Is it August yet ?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
****ing great signing. Huge mistake by Gus and the club to let him go last time.

Can no one understand that we didn't let him go, he was offered a contract, turned it down and chose to join the croydon tramps. Won't be getting a returning hero's welcome from me.....and I can't imagine celebrating his goals quite as enthusiastically as any one else's

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
A good solid signing for you . A lot will be dubious about it which I understand it must feel like Amanda Holden going back to Les Dennis but still smelling of Neil morrisey .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here