Glenn CPFC Murray

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hahahahaha for the first time in your history you have achieved something and now you think you’re the better club…..mugs

Been a football fan for about 6 months have we?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Hahahahaha for the first time in your history you have achieved something and now you think you’re the better club…..mugs

No not the first time in our history you pikey crackhead, Check your facts....

Anyway Pikey it is the future we are looking forward to.....

With a brand new Stadium, Bright young manager, and a chairman who is backing this club and building for the future....

Feck off back to your dilapidated stadium, and get ready because we are coming Pikey and we will rip your last bit of pride from your heart and shove it where the sun does not shine.

We are Coming Pikey

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
CPFC the bigger club, averaging sub 15k attendances at Smellhurst... hmmmm...

CPFC4LIFE

Apr 13, 2011
No not the first time in our history you pikey crackhead, Check your facts....

Anyway Pikey it is the future we are looking forward to.....

With a brand new Stadium, Bright young manager, and a chairman who is backing this club and building for the future....

Feck off back to your dilapidated stadium, and get ready because we are coming Pikey and we will rip your last bit of pride from your heart and shove it where the sun does not shine.

We are Coming Pikey

bless...

stop trying to kid yourself you bum bandit

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Murray has had his altercations with our fans before and handed in two transfer requests not so long ago,it really is not the end of the world and if he joins you then that really sums him up.

Altercations? It was very well documented he had a lot of personal problems at the time and some morons decided that was worth giving him abuse for. Hardly what you'd call an "altercation"?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
CPFC4LIFE, I bet you're well buff. Could I turn your arsehole into a basketball hoop? xxx

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Next season, our chairmen is aiming for top 6.

I'm guessing Palace are aiming to avoid entering administration for a THIRD time.

*now awaiting some childish homophobic response*

CPFC4LIFE

Apr 13, 2011
Lairy behind a computer aren't you.

waht do you want me to say.....

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills".......we will fight at selhurst?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Bless the little boy from croydump, it must hurt seeing a sign for Brighton in your home town :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports