Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Which sportswashing state will be in for them, I wonder? China?

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Well whoever bails the Glazers out perhaps they will put money into the club instead of taking it out like the Glazers have done for the past 10 years. I hope they do sell for the sake of the club.

Edit - typo - that should read ‘buys’

Last edited:

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
If ever there was a club destined to be owned by some rancid, corrupt megalomaniacs in the future, it's Man Ure.
Yeah, but Elon is busy destroying Twitter at the moment.

Having said that, that project could be all wrapped up by the end of the month.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Well whoever bails the Glazers out perhaps they will put money into the club instead of taking it out like the Glazers have done for the past 10 years. I hope they do sell for the sake of the club.
Hope you tongue was firmly in your cheek when writing that

Cornwallboy

Oct 13, 2022
They don't need bailing out as the asset is worth far more than the debt.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
In God's name, why?
because the Glazers saddled the club with huge debts, failed to invest in infrastructure and made some very poor strategic investments over the years - doesn‘t the club deserve better? I think the FA deserves better.
Tbh I am surprised nobody agrees with that! They also spear-headed the idea of a breakaway Superleague ffs.

Edit - I just realised I typed ‘bail’ above instead of ‘buy’ but my points remain, Man U and the FA would be well rid of the Glazers and I hope for the sake of the Club there is a total handover. (Let‘s just hope it won’t be a case of jumping out of the pan into the fire)

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
because the Glazers saddled the club with huge debts, failed to invest in infrastructure and made some very poor strategic investments over the years - doesn‘t the club deserve better? I think the FA deserves better.
Tbh I am surprised nobody agrees with that! They also spear-headed the idea of a breakaway Superleague ffs.

Edit - I just realised I typed ‘bail’ above instead of ‘buy’ but my points remain, Man U and the FA would be well rid of the Glazers and I hope for the sake of the Club there is a total handover. (Let‘s just hope it won’t be a case of jumping out of the pan into the fire)
I like you, but give ya head a wobble….

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I like you, but give ya head a wobble….
Have I missed something here? So many strange comments- do people actually think the Glazers are good owners and have been good for Man U? 😳

Ok - If you were referring to my typo above - now edited my earlier post, hope that’s clearer 🙂

(like you too 😂)

Last edited:

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington

I don't care what Man U's owners do.
I don't want Man U to have competent owners who'll help them to be more competitive.
The club doesn't deserve any better.
To the extent that it has anything to do with them, the FA don't deserve any better either.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
nah

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I don't care what Man U's owners do.
I don't want Man U to have competent owners who'll help them to be more competitive.
The club doesn't deserve any better.
To the extent that it has anything to do with them, the FA don't deserve any better either.
Well that’s your opinion and you are entitled to it - thousands of Man U fans would disagree with you - I lived in Manchester (Hume) for several years and while I didn’t turn my back on the Albion as my ‘hometown’ club, I became quite a fan of Alex Ferguson‘s management of the club and enjoyed watching them play - I have felt a little sad watching the decline. As for the FA, a Superleague would have had repercussions right the way down the pyramid not just the PL and have been a potential death knoll for lower league clubs, so no, the Glazers efforts to spearhead a breakaway of the top 6, would not have been good for the whole of English league football imo. I’ll not be the only one glad to see them out of English football.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
thousands of Man U fans would disagree with you
I've made an emergency call to all the people in my local Notepad.exe association who will all be opening a brand new .txt document to jot down this valuable piece of information.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I've made an emergency call to all the people in my local Notepad.exe association who will all be opening a brand new .txt document to jot down this valuable piece of information.
Do you try hard to be a tosser or does it come naturally 😂

That’s the second of one of my threads in as many days that you have attempted to troll and railroad - I thought you were supposed to be disappearing for a few weeks 😎

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports