Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glastonbury ... from the comfort of your sofa

Jan 30, 2008
i don't get involved in those celebrity death list things, but if i did i think i would be tempted to put mr lemmy near the top of mine.

His hands don't stop shaking and the majority of his body weight appears to be contained within those two growths attached to his cheek.
is one of those growths you then :wanker:
regards
DR

Jul 7, 2003
I don't get involved in those celebrity Death List things, but if I did I think I would be tempted to put Mr Lemmy near the top of mine.

His hands don't stop shaking and the majority of his body weight appears to be contained within those two growths attached to his cheek.

Try watching Lemmy The Movie on BBC4 tonight - even if you don't like his music he is an interesting character.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I'm watching a recording of Sharon van Etten, loving Serpents currently. Not a great fan of The Libertines.

First time I've heard her. Impressive. They were a good range of songs representing different styles. Any album stand out?
I know the marketing guys are pumping him, but Leon Bridges was a welcome return to 60s soul.
My missus is up for a bit of Marcos Valle.

Robski

Oct 6, 2010
Worthing
Was desperately searching the web for a live link to the motorhead gig, BBC was saying they were covering it, any links to live coverage,

Follow the link in post 8, click on Pyramid stage and press play. At the bottom of the video will be a timeline, above that will be the names of the acts that have performed. Click on Motorhead and it should take you to the start of their set. Not sure whether it'll be available beyond tonight in it's entirety.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Follow the link in post 8, click on Pyramid stage and press play. At the bottom of the video will be a timeline, above that will be the names of the acts that have performed. Click on Motorhead and it should take you to the start of their set. Not sure whether it'll be available beyond tonight in it's entirety.

Awesome, thank you.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Enjoyed most of the coverage so far this evening, but now enduring Motorhead on BBC4.

What a load of shit.

image.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Florence and the Machine, shouty one trick pony

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I have bolted an additional flux capacitor onto my computer to handle the imminent torrent of Thumbs Downs but I am really enjoying the Florence and The Machine set.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've waited for an hour and a half and she is finally playing a song I know.

Springsteen was like this - I ****ed off to a tent and watched the Wonder Stuff instead.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Florence was a let down but to be fair to her she is never a headliner. Just unfortunate for her that the Foo's pulled out too late in the day for a replacement. Mark Ronson also disappointed me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here