Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
looking forward to The Who, roll on 10.40

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Well, as a wrinkly am pleasantly surprised by this Jamie T chappie. Might well head down to my local Woolies and purchase a couple of his 45s tomorrow.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Enjoyed Belle and Sebastian earlier. They played some crap off the new album - the Stevie Jackson led Perfect Couples is dreadful - but was in general a really fun set. The Boy with the Arab Strap was amazing and brought back happy memories of Barcelona a few weeks ago.

Ryan Adams was amazing on the Park Stage. Should be the sort of act who is considered headline material on big changes if people weren't so into heritage acts.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
God almighty the 'Oo are poor. Daltrey's voice is pretty much shot. Looks and sounds like a second rate tribute band and the playing is all over the place. Glad I saw them when they were good. Very disappointing

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
God almighty the 'Oo are poor. Daltrey's voice is pretty much shot. Looks and sounds like a second rate tribute band and the playing is all over the place. Glad I saw them when they were good. Very disappointing

It is what it is. They are septaganians (sp?) for fark's ache.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here